Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

This Red Text Is Brought To You By The Fact That Paul Stastny Had To Go To FUCKING WINNIPEG To Get A Shot At A Stanley Cup.

P.S. Missouri is full of nothing but meth and so am I.

Fun Shoe

its about the journey not the destination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

This Red Text Is Brought To You By The Fact That Paul Stastny Had To Go To FUCKING WINNIPEG To Get A Shot At A Stanley Cup.

Fun Shoe

its really about enforcing the letter of the law, not entertainment

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

how about just no replays ever, because arguing and complaining about bad ref calls is a part of being a sports fan but waiting for 15 minutes for some tool in toronto to count pixels on an otherwise irrelevant offside call is not

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

This article about Trading Auston Matthews is actually pretty good.

I feel like NHL teams don't do a great job yet of really analyzing dollar value of players. This is a good example; a player like Matthews on an AAV north of $12m makes it really hard to build the rest of the team.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

to me that looks like aho skated into a player that had come to a full stop

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

this owns

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

when the time comes the sports team owners shall be the first against the wall

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

man it is really something to win 10 games in a row and still be in 5th place

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

erik karlsson was the world's best hockey player for the last several years but at least against the blues this year he has been absolutely atrocious. what gives there?

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

how'd this kid fall to the 2nd round?

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

so long magnus, you always tried real hard and were a pretty ice skater

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

Jamwad Hilder posted:

I love how the lower Euro leagues are so nonchalant about letting guys come out of retirement to play a game or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

it would've been amazing had the internet been around for 70s NHL especially the flyers

• Locked thread