Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

RFC2324 posted:

SA is actively monitored after multiple incidents of GIP guys leaking national secrets here to get internet cred and lf plotting to kill the president. other forums are generally monitored passively watching for keywords.
We also did Benghazi :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Bob Morales posted:

edit: that reminds me of the custom email filter the owner of a place I once worked at had me set up. It had a crazy word list of things that would cause an email to be silenty forwarded to him. Certain product names, companies, words like resume, pay, etc
Hope nobody under him had the habit of phrasing restarting anything as "resume [X process]".

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Renegret posted:

Learning about comp sci history in school is real weird when you realize that everyone you're learning about is still alive and kicking.
Alan Turing's dead!

(and Douglas Engelbart, who actually lived to be 88 and did not commit suicide)