Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mootallica
Jun 28, 2005

Samizdata posted:

SECOND REQUEST:

Hey, apparently, I am STILL unable to shitpost to the whole thread. Can you please give me rights to the complete thread? I have a crucial shitpost that MUST be done before open of business tomorrow.

Please route this request through to the appropriate department.
Ticket closed.

Good luck finding out which department to talk to - I just know it's not mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mootallica
Jun 28, 2005

mehall posted:

6 hours, handing off to a colleague who was on night shift, who was on the full night, with the conference bridge still open when I got back in the next day.

Granted, nearly nothing happened out of hours

Yep, been there done that (except I was the night shift guy taking the call off mute every hour or so saying 'Yep, still here. Yep, still broken').
Management directive was we couldn't get off the phone until the vendor fixed the issue.