Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Steakandchips posted:

Any update from Larches?

Collapsed from heart failure at a family picnic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

mewse posted:

It's probably this guy

God, I've seen that probably a hundred times and it still makes me laugh.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

stevewm posted:

What alternate universe do you live in where printers never jam? And how do I get there?

What are you talking about? That's how printers have always been. By the way, anyone hear about the big AMD bug? Thank God President Castro is at the helm of the US economy or I'd be worried.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

teamdest posted:

Do it up finance style instead - Joe takes a mandatory 6 week vacation. if we see any manual inventory changes we know it's not him. If everything mysteriously stops being fucky, guess who doesn't have to come back to work and also has an investigation started.

That's what I was thinking too, that's how I'd handle it.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

I wonder if Yahoo keeps metrics on how often their site is used to find Google.