Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!

I do all my shitposting in Production.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

They were taking X-Rays by making the patients stand on their heads?

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

Lol larch stop proposing things.

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

larchesdanrew posted:

I bitch about him but I love this school, man. Itís been such a huge influence on my life, especially growing up. It changes lives and I want to see it continue succeeding. Iím not going to let my hatred of this guy stop me from trying to make this place the best it can be. If I can set some plans in motion before I leave that the next guy can pick up, then thatís what Iíll do

That's admirable and fingers crossed you leave some plans behind that lead to progress

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

Weedle posted:

Yeah I think the bigger question here is why the “server room” is also the water heater closet

It was sold to them as a water cooling solution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

I spent about 2 months putting together a server naming convention and getting management buy-in, only to result in my own manager not using it and everyone continuing to use hard-coded IPs anyway.