Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Blitz7x posted:

Real bbq is pulled pork with a liberally applied vinegar based sauce, hush puppies and coleslaw

Dick hard af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

achillesforever6 posted:

One of these days I'll stop posting in PSP, place got so miserable, though not the worst place post, that would be the internet critics thread which has turned into a goddamn poo poo show the last couple of days.

Ha, Its not nearly as bad as it used to be

I got thrown out of there back in the day for making fun of the endless negativity

Wrestling fans are amazing at their ceaseless ability to watch everything despite not liking any of it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I like football

Also lol apparently one of those lovely YouTube prank guys filmed himself goofing around with a corpse in that Japanese suicide forest

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

man why even bother for what some cartoon av twitter nazi says about poo poo

its a 14 year old edgelord trying to get attention

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

swickles posted:

Isn't "pleading down to desecration of a corpse" a trope in Law and Order type shows where the person dies, but someone covered it up hoping to get away with it despite not doing anything wrong? Like, I know I have seen it in Bones and Law and Order, has to be in every show right?

its in japan though and who knows what crazy laws they got

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

today is my first day back after my two month vacation and I am pumped

I really like my job :unsmith:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The Puppy Bowl posted:

What is it like being the only person in the world whose Lit degree worked out for them?

thankful every day

#blessed

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

imagine having so few accomplishments as president you gotta go for "no planes crashed"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

My gym today was full of balloons and free food and poo poo and I couldn't figure out why until I was like "oh yeah, new years resolution hustle"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

Breaking in to employees homes and sexually assaulting them to cure their madness to own the libs

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/948333996685053954

Alabama returns to the status quo

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I need to move further north

Delaware gets bitchmade snow

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I am personally a fan of you cutting a promo on the bar afterwards

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Weren't we supposed to have a fake news awards

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I am curious to see how he responds when South Korea resolves the nuclear conflict without him

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

weird, why would the people you never stop talking about appear as twitter recommendations

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Gym bros, any thoughts on volume training? My trainer recommended it to me as a break from power lifting, and I just wondering if anyone had any success with it, and how the implemented it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

SHOAH NUFF posted:

What do you mean by volume training? going into higher rep ranges for sets?

Yeah basically,

my previous routine was 3x a week, 3 working sets of 5 with 5-warm up sets

This one is 10 sets of 10

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

SHOAH NUFF posted:

yikes, 10x10 sounds like something called german volume training and its a really old, weird workout scheme I think. Why is your trainer bouncing from one end to another with you like this?

Its literally german volume training but I didn't know if anyone would know what that means

Dunno, I told him I was interested in some cardio work to supplement my reduced walking from vacation and he gave me a couple of routines and this was one of them he wanted me to try

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Trainers need to constantly mix your routines up so you don't realize that you don't need them anymore.

Nah, having somebody on your rear end when you slack helps, along with knowing you are gonna disappoint someone if you make excuses

I don't use a trainer regularly tho, usually I just schedule a few appointments every few months to check up on stuff

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

The second part is the responsibility of your sexual partners! I never want to go to the gym but I must be strong enough to take my lady to pound town. Choo choo.

your mom says she doesn't mind a little flab tho

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

That's what she calls your dick

gently caress

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I want to read it but I'm afraid I'll get angry instead of amused

Same

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Its Rinaldo posted:

Chill out and read books about dinosaurs friendos!

agreed

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

everyone should read Blackwater by Michael McDowell its Mel's best book of 2017 even though it was written in 1983 it was reprinted last year so gently caress you

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

If you enter the konami code it enacts gun reform

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Let another player control the shooter and make it an e sport

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Aw man after Kalli mentioned it all I can think of now is how loving great that JFK game was

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Shooting the driver in JFK is probably the best gaming experience of all time

It's all downhill from there

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

is that really the cover

a loving important historical document in the making and the cover looks like it was done in MS paint

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I cancelled my order on Amazon last night once I got over the hype so I'm glad that you're saying this

like what, were you expecting every page to be

"TRUMP PEES IN OWN MOUTH, REFUSES ALL OVER FLUIDS IN BELIEF HE CANNOT DIE AS LONG AS THE CYCLE REMAINS"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

this article owns

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/23/opinion/in-case-of-blizzard-do-nothing.html

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

lol trump is gonna try to hold the government hostage for the border wall

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Shangri-Law School posted:

A lame duck with nuclear weapons. We still wouldn't have enough votes to impeach.

But I am fairly optimistic for the future after Trump, as long as we make it through 2020 without nuking someone.

If it helps, while Trump has made nuclear war more likely, he still hasn't made it likely

There is, Trump withstanding, way more institutional and global boundaries to firing missiles at NK and vice-versa than there is for them to happen

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

rats are good and cute though?

this guy right here

a good guy

a good fella

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

C-Euro posted:

My brother was in a (the?) Jewish fraternity at Michigan, despite the fact that we aren't Jewish. Anyway that's my Greek life story.

Same

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Under slavery black unemployment was 0%

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Trump: Hispanics will rally around the GOP

Also Trump: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/08/...e=Homepage&_r=0

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

BrownThunder posted:

Mel this is a bad joke, even for people like you

I think you misconstrued the point but ymmv

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The less time Trump spends doing president stuff is good imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Oprah is the perfect centrist dem candidate and that's what is scary