Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

mind the walrus posted:

"Don't worry, man" is very :chill: of Spidey to say
This comic is so old-timey that I'm certain the writer meant it in the old fashioned sense of "man". As in "think, man, think!", or "For god's sake, man!".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm Spiderman jumping in front of gator to grab its tail from behind and swinging it back to where I just came from.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
Guess Spidey got lucky it was only two reptiles going after JJJ, if it had been 3 then everyone would have died in the swamp

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
"Go be The Lizard in Jersey."

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

So he just randomly pissed off Banner before running back to get Jonah.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

SilverSupernova posted:

So he just randomly pissed off Banner before running back to get Jonah.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

"Aww dammit! The Hulks only been in about two weeks of this six month arc hasn't he?"

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
Now would be a good time for Hulk to sprout multiple arms. You can't say it wouldn't happen

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

HIJK posted:

Now would be a good time for Hulk to sprout multiple arms. You can't say it wouldn't happen

His arms are actually the only thing that hasn't changed.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Hulk's arms have instead sprouted multiple Hulks. It's a whole thing.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

This arc is never going to end. It will be Lizards, Hulks, and beat-up Spider-Men all year.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

evilmiera posted:

This arc is never going to end. It will be Lizards, Hulks, and beat-up Spider-Men all year.

Next: SABRETOOTH!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

oh yeah no big deal just Banner has the hulk under control now

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!

Synthbuttrange posted:

oh yeah no big deal just Banner has the hulk under control now

Connors gave him a transfusion while they were off panel, everyone's back to normal now

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Was Banner hulking out part of Spidey's plan is he just winging it once he realized there's a Hulk around now? Also why isn't Hulk just smashing everyone to pieces like he did earlier?

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Is there a reason Jameson can't walk? He seems fine. He'd probably be in more danger if Spidey carries him.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

notthegoatseguy posted:

Is there a reason Jameson can't walk?

What, you think he's made of money? :mad:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

notthegoatseguy posted:

Is there a reason Jameson can't walk? He seems fine. He'd probably be in more danger if Spidey carries him.

You try walking through a swamp

good day for a bris
Feb 4, 2006

No, I don't want to play "Conversation Parade".

Jerusalem posted:

What, you think he's made of money? :mad:

“Help me light this poop I found”

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

good day for a bris posted:

“Help me light this poop I found”

Rocket talking about his Ronan Campfire on some cold alien planet.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh they could just have walked a tiny bit. Thats okay I guess.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Please tell me those two murderers just aren't there and they never mention them. But they all know, and so do we. We know what Mary-Jane did.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
What a twist, I never expected Peter to announce a pregnancy like that

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Aw she interrupted their orgy.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
"You know, we've left the mob of reptiles behind, and now that I'm not The Lizard-ing at them they're not especially murderous. I can probably walk-"

"NO! HULK CARRY!"

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Elfface posted:

"You know, we've left the mob of reptiles behind, and now that I'm not The Lizard-ing at them they're not especially murderous. I can probably walk-"

"NO! HULK CARRY!"

"Hulk feel kinship with fellow purple pants man. Hulk know how hard it is find purple pants that last. You leave this to Hulk, Hulk not let friend get pants dirtier if Hulk can help it."

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Kurui Reiten posted:

"Hulk feel kinship with fellow purple pants man. Hulk know how hard it is find purple pants that last. You leave this to Hulk, Hulk not let friend get pants dirtier if Hulk can help it."

“The secret during transitions is the double-knit fabric”

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
So...how will Spidey explain Mrs. Parker showing up in the Everglades to help him out of nowhere to JJJ, or the lack of her husband to Conners?

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Peter is well established as a terrible coward who would desert his wife at the first sign of danger by everyone who knows him. It's fine.

Metalshark
Feb 4, 2013

The seagull is essential.

Synthbuttrange posted:

Oh they could just have walked a tiny bit. Thats okay I guess.

The JJJ positioning is certainly something, but look how happy Connors is at being carried! :3:

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Ever since his wife passed, there's been no-one to carry him through the swamp. He's missed this.

Hostile V
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Choco1980 posted:

So...how will Spidey explain Mrs. Parker showing up in the Everglades to help him out of nowhere to JJJ, or the lack of her husband to Conners?
"I'm having an affair with her and Parker is too spineless to object to it?"
"[writing] Yesss, this is the front page the Daily Bugle needs..."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hostile V posted:

"I'm having an affair with her and Parker is too spineless to object to it?"
"[writing] Yesss, this is the front page the Daily Bugle needs..."

Spidey holds JJJ's face under the water and tells him he'll drown him unless he agrees not to print.
"Don't worry," he whispers to Connors and Banner,"I'm only making him THINK I am willing to brutally drown him!"

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Jerusalem posted:

Spidey holds JJJ's face under the water and tells him he'll drown him unless he agrees not to print.
"Don't worry," he whispers to Connors and Banner,"I'm only making him THINK I am willing to brutally drown him!"

He of course spends so much time reiterating this point that JJJ drowns and the only way to save him is an emergency blood transfusion.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Then they inject him with gator blood.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

And then the daily bugle headline is just "GROOOONKKKK"

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I'm sad that infinity war made it canon that MCU spiderman does NOT have a reserve pocket of air in his mask

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Tunicate posted:

I'm sad that infinity war made it canon that MCU spiderman does NOT have a reserve pocket of air in his mask

:golfclap:

Now I'm just sad MCU Spidey never got to meet his space furry son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

bloosh