Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

Synthbuttrange posted:

I just noticed the mysterious second hand in panel 1 and 4.

In panel one it's just miscolored. You can see the elbow where the background turns black.

Panel 4 though it's just completely gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Mikl posted:

Have you ever seen the TV show, Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?

Well, congrats. You're the first winner in Are You Smarter Than A Spider-Man!

I thinkin this case it is more Are you smarter than a Mysterio?

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Shaddak posted:

It'll be a Mission Impossible 2 kind of situation. They'll pull off the Spider-man mask to reveal Peter-mans face, but then he'll pull that off to reveal another face, and this will continue for another few strips. Only to end with a Triple J mask.

Didn't this almost literally happen in a Batmam comic?

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Push El Burrito posted:

Wh... what do Doom's PJs look like?

His PJ's and day clothes are one in the same. He just uses a different set each day.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

evilmiera posted:

Wait...don't most missiles have detonators in the front? That go off if you put pressure on them?

This is one of Goblin's gliders so it shouldn't have a warhead. Still can create an explosion with it's fuel though.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
Don't tell me that this is going to be what I think it it: Xandu's blasts awaken Nightmare and he takes out Xandu and frees everyone

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Johnny Walker posted:

OK, I won't tell you.

Oh my God I have totally called it haven't I?

I love this loving comic:allears:

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Alhazred posted:

Can't they just..leave?

Maybe with the wand Dr. Strange will teleport everyone except for Xandu away, leave him for Nightmare to deal with.

Actually, that sounds like a horrifying fate.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
Please tell me the selfie comes back into the plot and he thinks he's a big fan of Spider-Man

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
And when you adjust for inflation it's even more. $1000 back then would be over $3000 today.

What year is this from anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Haifisch posted:

1978 leading into January 1979.

looking at the strips we are in January so $1000 in 1979 is $3,622.78 today.

Hell I would do it too.