Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
The hospital insurance guy is going to have something to say about sticking a needle into The Hulk to put Hulk blood into a The Lizard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
The real question is how are we going to get from here to JJJ being the NSM Red Hulk?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Oh my god I can't.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
I give this a 95% chance of being a bog-standard The Lizard but with this setup there's a small chance we might be in for something special instead. Don't let me down NSM.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

So how does hulk blood make clothes bigger and what is Banner doing wrong that causes his clothes to turn into ripped purple jorts?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Has spider-blood cured him of being the Hulk? Is this when JJJ kicks in the door and shotguns the lizard to save our incompetent heroes?

e: Why does The Lizard refer to himself as The Lizard? Shouldn't he like, have a name or something? Or not talk in 3rd person?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
If only he had a delicious hostess fruit pie he could transform into his alter-ego and save the day!

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
She's the nurse from Sunday but her hair went blonde and her 1960's scrubs have gone orange.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Why did it post twice?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
He's got purple pants and he's green, what else do you want?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Quick remind spider man to do the one thing he does before we both die!

e: Wait they're going to go back up on the roof, we're stuck in a loop!

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Also his web shooters are broken but he forgot so they started working again.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Synthbuttrange posted:

Oh no the uploader hosed up and put up last week's sunday strip

I'd like to think that time is a flat circle and he didn't make a mistake. JJJ is always in a tree and the hulk is always gazing longingly at Spider-man in a motor-boat in the everglades.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Schrodinger's web shooters.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
If the cure for being cured of the hulk is being angry I'm done.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Your good friend Dr. Conners who you left to rot in Florida and didn't call after his wife died.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Alone in a Florida swamp with 2 attempted murderers.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
No visual difference? The lizard leaped up from a surgical table and manifested purple pants right there. If that ain't hulk blood at work I don't know what is.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Zeeman posted:

Where the hell are his webshooters though

The lizard broke them but then they worked again.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Synthbuttrange posted:

good job fisto.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Danny who's going to pay for that wall? Too rich to use a door like us plebs?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
I want to imagine someone opening their paper to the funnies and seeing this pair of panels with no context.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

You're so much better than this Danny, just do it on your own.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
I was gonna say you're not a reporter you just take pictures but I forgot he had been made a deputy reporter for this arc.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Synthbuttrange posted:

Hello would you like to write for the Daily Bugle?

Please please let this mean golden claw ran into Peter in the newspaperverse 30 years ago.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
What's peter doing in the first panel?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Where exactly does Jimmy Woo fit into all of this or was murdering him a side-gig?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Synthbuttrange posted:

'Look! It's Spider-Man trying to drop a gas bomb on us, shoot him!'

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Looking forward to 3 weeks of explaining how mind control works.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
It's very odd how Spider-Man keeps showing up wherever famous actress Mary Jane goes on vacation. Is she the Spider-Man???

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Writers aren't even being subtle about Peter's horrific brain injury.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Webs so strong a Raccoon could bust out of them.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Oh nooooooo

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
It's very weird how MJ is calling Spider-Man by the pet name she uses for her husband

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
He's either well enough that he's going to start talking again any second or his throat is so crushed he's dying. Mr. superheroes please like, do something?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
They're making this all up on the spot, it could be literally anything ANYTHING. Why would the writer choose a plastic sheet?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Kantesu posted:

No, see, he's woozy from the mind control powers.

He's acting the same as he always does near as I can tell.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Samuringa posted:

I can see a doctor saying you cracked a rib, putting a bandaid on it and kicking you off, it's realistic.

The unrealistic part is seeing that doctor without waiting 4 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

I was extremely confused about what was going on here until I realized the blonde woman in a pink suit in the first frame isn't the same person as the blonde woman in a pink suit in the second frame.