Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I do appreciate that Bruce Banner has enough brains to figure out that Spider-Man did not, in fact, throw Peter Parker off the tiny little boat. Like, by newspaperverse standards, yeah, super-scientist right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it didn't even occur to me that he had no idea where the hospital was and was just hopping off in a random direction.
2018 continuity guy is on point.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Synthbuttrange posted:

That looks awful but it is correct
Only if the hospital is named Metro and not Miami Metro, which is not necessarily the case.

(the only actual IRL one with that name was Metropolitan Hospital in Miami so it would be right but that closed in 2014 apparently, thanks Google.)

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

so like, anything strange that enters connors' body makes him turn into the lizard?
:gay:

Just saying.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Nice butt, Spider-Man.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Push El Burrito posted:

Hop in sluts we're going to Lizard.
this is the best possible response

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

mind the walrus posted:

I like how totally superfluous the hospital became, when all they had to do was transfuse Connors in the swamp to begin with.
But then they wouldn't have left while JJJ arrived and he probably is going to... uh, beat them to the scene? I don't even know.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
They nailed JJJ's hair, I love this.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
JJJ reenacting the cover of Action Comics #1

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Still Action Comics #1 pose imo

but also lmao the Lizard was right over there the whole time

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Bruceski posted:

Why is JJ whispering to Spiderman while checking out Bruce's rear end? You guys see it too, right?
He's about to tell Spider-Man to give Banner the old Spider-Kancho to make him mad enough to finally Hulk out.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Scaly Man doing an okay job of distracting Hulk with big words long enough for Spider-Man to step in, though.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
the ghost of Curt Connors looks Kirby as gently caress I love it

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Synthbuttrange posted:

good job fisto.
I am a little confused how "you're not gonna hear anything ever again" flows smoothly into stabbing a totally different person in the stomach.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Synthbuttrange posted:

Good job idiots
Spidey's dialogue in panel 2 is the only way I could tell the fist was actually glowing, rather than action lines.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Synthbuttrange posted:

heck yeah draw those gargoyles
"in Chinatown"

not "in Chinatown?" or "in Chinatown!" or even "in Chinatown."

but just "in Chinatown"

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Scaramouche posted:

And not dementia but a recent study dropped citing air pollution can "effectively remove a year's worth of education" (as measured by testing, not literally forget a year) in males overs 64. With a lede that spicy I'd take it with a grain of salt though.
Don't forget "in China", because the entire population studied was in China, so there's plenty of other environmental factors that people don't automatically think of like, you know, famine.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

He's just really, really good at puppetering and accidentally projected his voice inside the store.
The store sells giant novelty speech balloons, Iron Fist isn't actually saying anything.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Cat Mattress posted:

That plan seems to come right out of Stardust the Super Wizard.
Listen up, you punks! This is a scientific grift!

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
No wonder they call him the Kingpin, his hands (or "pins" probably via some 1950s slang I've never heard before that dates as far back as unironically saying "tariff") are considerably larger than his head.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Escobarbarian posted:

I like the insinuation that Fisk actually looked into getting a radioactive spider to bite him but discovered it would be too inconvenient
I mean, it would be. You have to pick the right type of spider and the right radiation and all that. Taskmaster's way cheaper.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Did he cross his arms strategically over every single bullet hole in his shirt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Spidey is going to keep calling him Kilgrave, because the order was "call me master" and he did, right after being ordered to, so now he followed the order.

that or the writer will forget