Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

I think Embiid just violated several laws of physics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

NotWearingPants posted:

Holy poo poo Embiid completing a play with a defender literally hanging on him.

This is a massacre.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

NotWearingPants posted:

This is surely the game where the Sixers won't blow a huge lead and let the other team back in the game.

I will find your pants and poop in them.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Charlz Guybon posted:

Rozier has been looking really good lately. Was Ainge right about him?

Probably.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Joel Embiid says hello.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

ChickenMedium posted:

The Celtics started playing defense

And making threes.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Cool Buff Man posted:

I meant Bob Dole had a soft dick and couldn't shoot. Sorry for the confusion. That's good info that I didn't know about Cheney though

He's a super chickenhawk like most of the Bush era Republicans.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Jack's Flow posted:

I want to live in a world where Minnesota and Toronto play the NBA Finals.

I want a camera on Adam Silver's face for every minute of every game of that Finals.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Saric has fantastic anticipation for passing angles, etc. on defense.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Embiid is destroying the Celtics.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/954166660969082880

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/MollySullivanTV/status/955588511570243585

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

G-Hawk posted:

philly is #6 in the league in 1st half point differential and #27 in 2nd half point differential

which i know isn't news to sixers fans but jesus

This has been a problem since last season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Lol. There's a non-zero chance Simmons has a 20/20/20 game.

• Locked thread