Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

chunkles posted:

briante weber 18 foot pullup is definitely the best shot available in the first five seconds of the shotclock

What's D'antoni gonna do, pull him? For who, 43 minutes of Chris Paul?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

R.D. Mangles posted:

i haven't watched much of the warriors, how has the entirety of the nba internet not been roasting curry for his patchy puberty beard

He's been dead for the last month, that's why.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

All I know about the Pelicans is that whenever they play Rondo, their net rating tanks like a sewage pipe even though it makes Jrue's numbers slightly prettier.

He is the worst defender ever.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Wizards haven't scored in like 3 minutes including free throws, meanwhile Bucks are hitting contested 20 footers

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

When even Nick Young can steal your pass, you might be tired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Boy it seems like Kevin Love didn't do much

*checks boxscore*

9 shots???

• Locked thread