Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

AggressivelyStupid posted:

kiss the ring bud

yo this ohio piece of poo poo has been waiting like 600 reincarnations to say this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

sam cassells skills are otherworldly

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

IT being secretly dirty was not what i expected but im glad of it

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

jae crowder secretly having the defensive prowess of IT is not what i expected either

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Cool Buff Man posted:

He's not even secret about it usually, he has to dig deep into his bag of midget tricks and do SOMEthing on D

his dwarf magics were arcane to me

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

jr smacked in the face, lebron over the backed insanely hard by a large man its real hosed up in my o

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i never even got to post these

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

who can say, thibs doesnt play a bench

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

TT is weirdly slow this year, like his only real skill other than rebounding was having the footspeed to cover little people but he cannot do that anymore

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Lockback posted:

Wiggins has literally missed a totla of one game in his career and his game is still up and down. In-game reps is way more important than limiting his minutes at this point in his career.

only one game? gotta get those numbers up

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron doesnt feel any joy from killing the raptors till lessail is gdt posting imo

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lessail post here the raptors are going to win and you can declare victory and never post again

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i feel like the cavs went a month without giving klove post up possessions but im prolly crazy

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Cj kilometers coming out of nowhere

the only good nickname in toronto

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im tired of league golden boys the toronto raptors getting calls smh

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

IT is just the cavs enforcer tho

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

TT is powered up by the canadian air

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

raptors stars are named norm and fred van fleet

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i did not abandon game cause of the score it was close when i left 2 grill chicken

the chicken was good but jae crowder, my personal scapegoat, is not

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the raptors arent even good right now

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

its been bad these last 2 games but hes also somehow inherited lebrons inability to be fouled

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

does steph curry only make commercials about responding to ~the haters~

was the mean twitter word shoes his idea. did he become your bitchmade guru kevin. you can tell me its ok this is a safe space

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the warriors are the most Yakubian team in basketball

more yakubian than Duke

woah you were supposed to keep this take in private. this is a Private take, do not read or steal

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i feel like the pacers series last year where kevin love aggressively trapping worked cause there was literally only one person on the entire pacers team who wouldnt crumble when they had to pass broke the cavs brains on defense. the other team has more than one ballhandler this isnt a great idea

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Macnult posted:

Make the Warriors play physical

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

KEVIN LOVE JUST BLOCKED A SHOT???

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lmao draymond jsut tackled a dude and actually....got called for it???

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ok sure just give the warriors a free possession cause reasons?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

dray with the ol back up and push someone mid air contesting screen eh

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

love lockdown

Mr. Mambold posted:

Ok, but that guy's a moron comparing it to Patroclus and Achilles, there's no way that comparison works in this universe. So you've put me in a group with a cultureless moron.

talk about cultureless, look who has never seen the brad pitt classic, troy

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

quiet yapping lil chihuahua rear end bitch

with 22 pts

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

old man hasnt even seen a daytime movie masterpiece smh. its on between columbo and perry mason u ancient mother fucker

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron is cool and hes my dad

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

sometimes i think like, would it be better to have the good shooters take jump shots? instead of the bad ones?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

walloping a midget seems like a foul imo

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the warriors special brand of verticality no calls where they just hit you mid air as hard as they can and then for some reason you turn the ball over cause steve kerrs a genius sure is fun to watch

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

man this announcer is straight rear end

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

big boi posted:

Give a third of Wade's looks and a third of IT's looks to Kevin Love, and this is a much different game

yeah but the cavs should be fine with IT losing them some games if they think it gets him up to speed faster. dwade's role should be nearly gone by the time the playoffs come around but who knows

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

jeff green has been one of the best cavs bench players. hes been a far better player than jae crowder really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

at this point im not really sure jae crowder should be getting any minutes at all. give all his minutes to jeff green and channing frye. he doesnt defend at all so really you are just playing a putrid shooter for no gain

• Locked thread