Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i have never seen a 4th quarter kevin love post up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the fix is in but its the cavs fixing it?? against themselves im a fix expert and this has never occured

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

euphronius posted:

Major League

The producers

are you suggesting a dan gilbert in blackface as jae crowder situation

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Cool Buff Man posted:

"Coach" Nick creaming himself to post anything that makes Westbrook look bad hahah

im shocked hes able to post videos without talking for 20 minutes with a camera zoomed in on his stupid face for no reason at all

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i just googled coach nick to get a picture of him so i could articulate why his face bothers me but i instead found a reddit thread where hes arguing with people about why he doesnt suck

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i feel like coach nick is actually a 2d person pretending to have a 3rd dimension and my brain wont buy it. your face is just clever shading and a hairpiece

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Metapod posted:

Steph does that and it's a 30 minute special on how it should have been a charge call

thats ELITE defender steph curry to you

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Brolander posted:

:siren: KYLE KROGER DRIVE :siren:

did you see the little white kid with a handdrawn kyle korver sign on posterboard with a huge drugstore logo in the bottom corner that was like purestrain kyle kroger

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

JR IS BACK

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

jr is the glue guy

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i just turned on the okc game and man please retire announcer who just yelled GOT THAT SAUCE very awkwardly while paul george did like a single dribble move

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Mr. Mambold posted:

OKC has the only certified stutterer doing color.

this is on espn but man why do radio

why do that to yourself

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

no underblaker?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

IT should probably not just hand the ball to the other team i guess he needs brad stevens constantly reminding him on the sideline that the ball should remain in his hands

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Brolander posted:

i feel like we make terrible passes into the post

i feel like they started the season with way deeper post touches for everyone, especially lebron just stopping his cuts and sealing off but like now every post up is way outside the paint and its real hosed up

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Carlosologist posted:

TT makes too much money to get stuffed at the rim and only get 5 boards a game, sheesh

its an improvement, usually the rim itself is rejecting him. his jumping muscles only work for rebounds and nothing else

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

these tnt announcers are so bad im considering Breaking The Law and finding an illegal stream. the devils tv is tempting me

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron thought he was dunking but he was laying it up and rip

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lol these announcers are soft selling kevin love dislocating his wrist? like its not a big deal? what the gently caress

e: or they are just so stupid they are diagnosing injurys from the sideline i guess? some huge morons

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

*cue a dipshit grumbling out n-n-n-next man up* lebron is gone as hell

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

jae crowder had 2 games in a row that werent terrible coming off the bench and now i have to see his stupid face again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

tnt announcers saying its kloves first all star game since 2013 but uhh last year happened i know it sucked but it did actually happen

• Locked thread