Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Chris "Revisionist History" Webber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Pau was way better as a young player than Marc, Marc was still young when Pau started to get old and was better then but now that Marc is getting old too Pau is possibly better again. And I'm not sure Marc is going to play another 7 years since he already kind of looks like he's over it (maybe Conley will return and inspire him to love ball again).

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Suns/Hawks is proof that Close != Good although the Hawks really hosed this up in the 4th.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
There was this hilarious moving screen by the Lakers except Ennis and Ingram ended up running into each other. It would've been funny if the refs called it there.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
"This is the time to lead if you're Luke Walton and if he won't do it I will Magic please hire me please please please, I'll bench Julius Randle for you completely, the guy who I'm throwing shade at, unlike Luke Walton

-and PS I wwas writing this before he directly referenced Randle's comments, that's how transparent he was.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

lol who was saying that?

MOMMA THERE GOES THAT MAN

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

belt posted:

yeah i guess i don't understand what over the back is because Adams almost folded Ennis in half.

That was pretty much the textbook definition, but refs are really fast and loose with this call in general and it seems like you'll only get the whistle if you leave your feet and the other guy doesn't.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Pasch gets on my nerves a lot but he does generally get the best out of whoever is teamed with him.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
He just knows me, his biggest critic, is watching, and he'll probably return to what he is, which is a college third stringer, as soon as I stop watching.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Russ getting that layup in from such an awkward angle is cool.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

About what the Bucks offense deserves.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Puts a smile on my face when I see a Warriors sweater in the front row of a Suns/Spurs game in San Antonio because that sort of thing was my good friend Kevman's justification for Rivals Posting about the Lakers back in the day. He got to b e on that side of it all.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The Suns are giving away a 4k TV and an entry for a million during every game for the rest of the season. But you have to watch the Suns to get the secret code and then watch them again to see if you win and I'm not sure that makes the prize worth it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

nachos posted:

That was an ugly rear end game, how the hell is miami 21-17

Good question.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
A lot of people are down on Josh Jackson but I feel he looks bad in a way you want a rookie to look bad, IE he's trying to do way too much.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Highlights of the Bucks are infuriating, the league needs to Colangelo the Bucks if they won't fire Kidd.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Evans is so frustrating at times.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And so good at others.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Games are definitely faster now. Although I think this is going to suck in the playoffs when I love the end game strategy. I can do without it though in loving January.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Players Only confirming players only barely listen to coaches.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ingram cooking loving hot.

Seeing him weave through three people in transition is pretty great and then following it up with a nothing but net three. . . nice.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm sure the Kings will come back because young teams don't blow out anyone for 48 minutes but man the Kings are getting absolutely wrecked right now.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Yeah the Kings bench wrecked the Lakers bench almost as hard the other direction.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Giving Ball credit for Julius Randle's energy is extremely hosed up.

Kings should've left Bogdano....whatever... in the game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
What if Globetrotters but both teams Generals

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I have absolutely done that Lonzo “shot you miss that hits the ground and bounces a foot” IRL.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Man gently caress whoever put this curse on the Clippers.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ingram.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
KCP, The Microcosm

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Who is play by play tonight this dude is just flat out factually wrong constantly. Usually the TNT problem is Reggie Miller or Chris Webber ruining solid PbP.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

EvanTH posted:

do you guys remember when steph curry missed all those shots on purpose because he wanted children to die from cancer man what a terrible dude he is smdh

It turned out he was right though.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ingram splitting a double like Kobe.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

EvanTH posted:

it's weird

I've seen mike muscala on rosters

i've seen "muscala enters the game" before

but i've never once seen mike muscala play basketball

not even completely certain what he looks like

Maybe it's like a generic name the NBA puts in the record books when an unmentionable cryptid plays in the game that day.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I don't know what this commercial is for because the sound is missing but these kids are extremely mad at their parents for . .. . having upset stomachs?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The Luke Walton Bucks are going to be so good next year.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Very nice.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

moreover, why does he look like roseanne's son

Needs to rest for the long days of shooting to get the show out the door by this March.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I looked up and saw the score and immediately turned to the Suns feed and it didn't disappoint because I tuned in on "The Suns have done a tremendous job!" I don't know what he's talking about but that delusion is what I'm here for tonight.

E: also to see if I won a TV.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

chunkles posted:

if you were at the suns game you also might have won seven hundred and seventy seven dollars

I actually did look into it, 90s night sounded nice.

Anyone who can watch this feed should because there's some good stuff on here.

Oliver Miller looks great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Whoa, Richard Dumas.

• Locked thread