Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Wtfffffffffffff...Thad cut his hair? I do not approve!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Is Bojan hurt?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Athanatos posted:

Dame Wilkins my goodness

He's showing us those old man moves

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

AggressivelyStupid posted:

The Cavs have a point guard for the first time in a long time!!!

:thunk:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Athanatos posted:

Lance Stephenson just ripped a rebound away from a teammate, razzle dazzle dribbled down the floor, then lost it off his foot.

Living the loving dream, boys.

I love him

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Turner with the flush!!!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I'm loving the dunks tonight

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

YEAH LANCE BABY

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MAKE 'EM DANCE!!!!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MIGHTY JOE YOUNG IS BACK!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Cool Buff Man posted:

Bucks need a new coach

Yes they do

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Cool Buff Man posted:

Just made a nice loaf of cinnamon raisin bread and my house smells wonderful. Hope you're all having as nice of a night as I am. Except for my enemies

Who are your enemies?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress Larry Bird

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Athanatos posted:

The Pacers

Are Cool and Good.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Athanatos posted:

oh poo poo we jinxed it

Fffffffffffffff

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Sweet loving Christ this Kings-Lakers game...

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Athanatos posted:

Lance.

Stephenson.

I love him

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

PotatoJudge posted:

Please hit a 3 pointer, Indiana

They didn't need to shoot a three there. God dammit.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

Well not every day you go 1-17 from 3 :stare:

Honestly I''m more concered that Turner's elbow brace thing looks a lot more serious than out 2 games.

Yeah that stunk. I hate losing to the Heat. I've met some really unlikable members of their announcing staff!! :doom:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Well that game sure was something.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Oh drat! I forgot there was early basketball today!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Athanatos posted:

Utah half time what is you doing

Wtffffff is that poo poo???

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Shut the gently caress up Lillard, you shook baby bitch

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Oh well. Chalked this up as a loss when Myles was listed as out.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Yes Nate...because TJ Leaf needs minutes right now.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Jesus Christ. Going to lose to the Lakers

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Please fire McMillan. He's like the Jim Caldwell of the NBA.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

3 DONG HORSE posted:

we need this!!

Ah poo poo you're a Lakers fan?!?! C'mon man!!!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

I mean yeah, fire him. But this loss was very predictable after playing last night, it's the Portland game that should have been won. Not having Turner and having to play more minutes to Sabonis and Al Jeff really kills them against some teams.

My major gripe is his insistence on playing Leaf when he's a defensive liability. Randle was punishing him repeatedly. Much rather see Poythress out there.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

God drat TNT, why are you giving noted piece of poo poo Isiah Thomas a job??

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmfaooooo my wife said that Payton's hair makes him look like one of the Snorks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Throw it DOWN, Lance!!!

• Locked thread