Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Manuel Calavera posted:

Do we need a rundown for my usual strips? Most of them are well known I'd think. :v:

Family Circus

Is... is Jeffy high? Is that the joke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

EasyEW posted:

:siren:GUY GILCHRIST'S NANCY ENDS ON FEBRUARY 18TH:siren:

This was announced in a Tennessean article that spoils the finale story in the second sentence, so click with caution. No way in hell would I ruin the endgame of Nancy for anybody, so instead I'm only going to quote a little piece of the story...

He looks like such a loving skeez.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

One, those are clearly alligators, and two, why does the waiter have the key to their cage?

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

That is so going to gently caress up traffic.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

JaggerMcDagger posted:

Did it work? Does that work in normal Marvel?

I can't cite an issue off the top of my head, but I'm almost certain Spidey's done this at least once in the comics.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Re: Past-Spidey: You know what would be hilarious? If Spidey just said, "Oh, yeah, MJ and I are doing it. Yeah, her husband knows. It's our thing. We're one of those committed triads."

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

EasyEW posted:

Peanuts (February 18-19, 1971)

Bad news, Charlie Brown. Not only are you not picked up for series, you're going to be repackaged for the UHF and home video markets, and in 40 years you'll mainly be remembered as an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Haifisch posted:

2005 Spiderman

Oh, for -- LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE CAN SEE YOU PETER!

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Pastry of the Year posted:

Garfield Classic (August 3-4, 1986)

This strip taught a young me the word "interminable". :eng101:

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Hold onto your butts, folks.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Hjalmar posted:

the expose on John K that came out today

Ohhhhhhh, god. What now?

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Haifisch posted:

2007 Spiderman

The Amazing Jimmy Woo

I know I don't deserve this being a lead-in to Newspaper Agents of Atlas, but man, I can hope.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Haifisch posted:

2007 Spiderman

That Peter is right doesn't make me any less annoyed at his thought process.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

I am really, really hoping the use of the name "Golden Claw" means they're using Jeff Parker's take on the character from Agents of Atlas, as opposed to literally any other take.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Darthemed posted:

Today's Garf

Pooky is the only one who knows what happened to Lyman.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Lowen SoDium posted:

I personally respected that the collective internet had a gentleman agreement with Larson about the posting of his comics. But at this point, why exclude his his comics for discussion purposes, but not anyone else's?

Because he asked nicely?

Yes, basically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Pastry of the Year posted:

Garfield Classic (Mar. 25, 1987)

More evidence of Denis Leary's joke theft.