Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://i.imgur.com/UoNJUPH.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Team Bris will hack away at the competition

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

If Braun swings Alexa like a club at the opposing woman, that's technically not intergender violence, correct?

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Jerusalem posted:

Alexa jumping up to slap Braun on the shoulder :lol:

The only way any of this makes sense is if Shane is heel. That they ended the last Smackdown seemingly trying to make Bryan the heel is... :psyduck:

I took it as Bryan making the worst possible scenario to teach Shane a lesson but yeah he'll probably cut a you People promo next week

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I don't think Bryan is gonna be the heel. I'm thinking there's gonna be some swerve where it turns out Shane was working with KO and Sami but kept trying to paint Bryan as the one playing favorites.

It doesn't make any sense when you think about it, but I'm also saying that Road Dogg is writing this.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bryan is going to bring up that Vince is squandering all of Shane's inheritance on idiotic failed vanity projects and it will make Shane, as they say, "shoot cry"

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Fox Business is the new TNA in terms of ex-WWE stars.

https://twitter.com/FoxBusiness/status/948701582513856512

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

My favorite part of Shane as the face in this dumb thing was when he defended the honor of Vince McMahon after Bryan's hurtful remarks about him.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

linda mcmahon if you are reading this my company could use a capital infusion, please send cash, thanks

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

rovert posted:

Fox Business is the new TNA in terms of ex-WWE stars.

https://twitter.com/FoxBusiness/status/948701582513856512

I'm not actually going to watch this, how stupid is it on a scale of Ward to Road Dogg

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm not actually going to watch this, how stupid is it on a scale of Ward to Road Dogg

Oh You Didn't Know

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
I hate Facebook. My account got hacked a few years back, deleted the account, and never looked back. I'd rather pay to watch the mix gender matches on Youtube Red than for free on Facebook.

I can't help getting Kurt Angle early 2000s vibes from Jason Jordan during Raw. Roman and Seth treating JJ as a goof in the locker room, even though JJ has shown more impressive in ring wrestling than Roman and Seth. If JJ can hone in on his mic skills, I bet he could be better overall than Roman Reigns.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Point. Case closed.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Shame on everyone for not putting a Brazzers logo on that photo.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Buddy Murphy better watch out, this is how Austin Aries lost his girlfriend to Cien Almas

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
This is all going to turn out to be Bryan's plan to tear Owens and Zayn apart by giving them both a chance at the title so they'll eventually turn on each other.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Gatts posted:

I like that Braun is talking a bit more, he's pretty alright, though it takes away from the absolute rage/primal monster image imo.

You clearly haven't seen his gun reviews on Youtube, he can totally still be a monster while talking, and making a precision rifle seem tiny. Plus he can actually long-range shoot.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

He's pretty well spoken for a guy who looks like he does, which never fails to be funny when he's trying to do the "GRR ME MONSTER" thing

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

DeathChicken posted:

He's pretty well spoken for a guy who looks like he does, which never fails to be funny when he's trying to do the "GRR ME MONSTER" thing

He really surprised me when he was on the Steve Austin Show (?) about a year ago. He's pretty eloquent and good at telling stories.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
gonna laugh if Sami is about to pin AJ, and Kevin goes full Best Friend Destroyer, only to get rolled up by AJ for the win and then we never get a Shane or Bryan turn.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/TotalDivas/status/948750228831707136

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

gonna laugh if Sami is about to pin AJ, and Kevin goes full Best Friend Destroyer, only to get rolled up by AJ for the win and then we never get a Shane or Bryan turn.

I'm expecting this. I have a hard time seeing a title change out of this one.

Like, I assume the rules for Sami and Kevin are "the guy who gets the pinfall gets the championship" and Kevin will do the only thing Kevin knows how to do and throw a stick of dynamite at his friendship for his own gain.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
I hope sami hits 5 brainbusters on his best friend kevin owens and becomes wwe champion while aj styles and daniel bryan go to new japan to have good matches

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Actually if this abruptly turned into Kevin vs. Sami for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania, I'd be cool with that.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

This is really the only logical outcome, so instead Daniel will screw AJ to turn heel, AJ will still win and Daniel will still never have a match before leaving WWE.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

WON says Candice is going through the pre-signing process (medical checks and stuff I guess?) for WWE now.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

WON says Candice is going through the pre-signing process (medical checks and stuff I guess?) for WWE now.

I take any of this stuff with a grain of salt these days, but her involvement in the main at Takeover seems like it would make a hell of a lot of sense given whats happened with Vega and Gargano thus far.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DeathChicken posted:

You could say that about the entire Wyatt family

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Finn Balor and Sasha Banks are the next team announced for the mixed tag challenge.

Sorry about your luck Bayley.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

So does Asuka just win this or do they have her partner take the fall and not count it?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Aphrodite posted:

So does Asuka just win this or do they have her partner take the fall and not count it?

Depends on who her partner is. If it ends up being Goldust, then yeah I see her partner taking the pin and them ignoring her loss. If its someone like Joe, I expect them to win.

e: Also The Miz has replaced Enzo it seems.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Jan 4, 2018

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

e: Also The Miz has replaced Enzo it seems.

this is a straight upgrade tbh

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
After watching both Smackdown and WK12 I can confidently say that Gedo is no better than Brian James

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I didn't watch WK12 but I bet Braun Strowman could beat everyone on that show in a shoot fight.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Is the Mixed Tag Challenge even going to be canon? Make Asuka lose 100 times live on facebook imo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
To the shock of nobody, Rusev and Lana will be teaming in the Mixed Match Challenge

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

piss tape israel posted:

To the shock of nobody, Rusev and Lana will be teaming in the Mixed Match Challenge

WWE not separating a couple is pretty surprising actually

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

All these teams are pretty fun. Its going to be exciting when Kane wins the Mixed Match Challenge, as the purpose of all WWE is to put over Kane.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I didn't watch WK12 but I bet Braun Strowman could beat everyone on that show in a shoot fight.

Only if they heavily gimmick every spot of the fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Have they said how many teams this Mixed tag thing is going to have?

• Locked thread