Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I always had respect for ICP's willingness to murder themselves in order to make up for a lack of other talent. Kind of like self-aware Shane McMahons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

YOU HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO...RAZOR RAMON!

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Black Blood was actually Billy Jack Haynes, apparently having not gone up in the world since appearing at Wrestlemania 3.

Big Josh of course was the man who would be Doink in about a year, so I guess his lot did improve. Heel Doink was cool.

DeathChicken fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jan 21, 2018

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Distorted Kiwi posted:

So, this happened
Also I wasn't aware Blue Meanie was around in WCW

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

About eight years later, Danny Spivey would turn up with one of the bestest drat characters ever (that sadly died on the vine as he got hurt)

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

The worst part of the scissors thing (besides it being a reference goddamn no one would get except the nerdiest of nerds) was Bishoff reacting to the silence of his horrible joke by glancing around and repeating it, like the problem must have been the audience didn't hear his loving hilarity

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

For a second I read that as Sal Graziano and was like, wow that guy had been around for awhile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

It really has to be seen...or not since you can't see a goddamn thing whenever they go to the silly helicopter cam

• Locked thread