Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«68 »
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

What is this discord garbage talk. Use the old SAS IRC room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

look I'm an old piece of poo poo too but discord is so much better than irc

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

i'm bobby hill irl

Grimey Drawer

chunkles posted:

are you guys telling me i've been writing "the warriors lost the championship after being up 3-1" in smoke signals every day for no good reason

dammit, chunkles, you've been slacking and forgot to also include "with the first unanimous mvp"

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Discord is bad

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

True. Concord is much more agreeable than discord.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The Ghost That Refreshes

WhyteRyce posted:

thats been pretty dead since sba lost control and a pedophile took ownership of it

e:lost control as in he left in disgust

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lockback posted:

We're supposed to be doing the corkboard thing anyway though, right? Or can I take down my Gendo wall?

oh that, i say to the numerous ladies in my swank bachelor pad, that's my message board as you can see most recently i got a list of Net Points and underneath here's 15 postcards that all say kevin durant is a "shook bitch" and yes that one is from the cool buff man

e: no the other giant wall corkboard that just says derrick rose...back????? is an unrelated project

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/jeskeets/status/954521143913918464
https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/954734724685221888

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The Ghost That Refreshes

why would they want larry bird they already have kyle korver

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ghost Dog posted:

why would they want larry bird they already have kyle korver

Trash talk

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

If you meet the Buddha in the lane, feed him the ball.

WhyteRyce posted:

The old SAS IRC chatroom had sharpmath in it which means do not go to the old IRC chatroom

The new discord is good but majority football talk and people there are obsessed with dunking on a lovely poster named RG3.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

https://twitter.com/thesteinline/st...506029642940416

Oh well I guess that Brooklyn pick is out but maybe an unprotected 2021 Cleveland first!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Doltos posted:

The old SAS IRC chatroom had sharpmath in it which means do not go to the old IRC chatroom

The new discord is good but majority football talk and people there are obsessed with dunking on a lovely poster named RG3.

Oh man, so many memories of those old .wavs playing over and over again are now lost

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

We just out here tipping more than $13

Doltos posted:

This is a lie we've moved onto a different lovely poster

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Am I crazy if I don't think that adding George Hill and DeAndre Jordan would do all that much for the Cavs in terms of beating the best teams in the West

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

Coming in the club with that fresh shit on with something crazy on my arm

Hill is a straight upgrade over JR Smith so it couldn't hurt but yeah, I don't think it moves the needle far enough.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

DeAndre Jordan would be very nice but I don't know about George Hill

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

AggressivelyStupid posted:

DeAndre Jordan would be very nice but I don't know about George Hill

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Hill is a straight upgrade over JR Smith so it couldn't hurt but yeah, I don't think it moves the needle far enough.

Yeah DAJ would be great, but I'm more curious if you (fans) are willing to cough up the Brooklyn pick unless you're really sure you're shored up enough on other fronts to take on the Warriors. Dunno if George Hill is that guy. I'm frequently wrong however

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Hill can shoot, play solid team D, and can run the second unit or play off the ball in the starting lineup. He's a solid upgrade over every guard on that roster except IT but he can play defense at least.

«68 »