Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smellyhead
Jun 20, 2003
Cabbages smell funny too.

Rick posted:

TJ is the perfect "just don't mess it up" guard. I kind of think he could afford to shoot more than a single three a game but he's in a situation where he doesn't need to, at least right now.
I am legitimately surprised every time one of his mid range/chippy jumpers don't go in.

While we are talking about random Sixers guards, am I the only one that feels like JJ has the worst hands of any guard ever? I feel like dokmo could make an amazing highlight reel of him pump faking and having the ball slip out of his hands on his own, or having his passes not go anywhere near where they are clearly intended to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smellyhead
Jun 20, 2003

Chairchucker posted:

Only know this because the Australia specific NBA site goes out of its way to talk about how great the Australian players are.

The pick and roll I assume? They have some really great interviews/articles with some of the Aussie players.

I wish they would adopt Steven Adam's though as we usually do with all things kiwi that turn out to be good. I feel like world needs more Steven Adam's interviews.

Smellyhead
Jun 20, 2003

What's the ruling on number of techs and how many times you can get suspended etc. At his current rate I feel like Draymond should miss at least 6 games by the end of the season. He blows up at the drop of a hat over the tiniest/stupidest things.

Smellyhead
Jun 20, 2003
Have there been an extraordinary amount of injuries this year? It feels like it but maybe I'm just exaggerating it because there have been some sickening ones that I can never unsee.

Smellyhead
Jun 20, 2003
There's this one too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyI2dHb7K8g

• Locked thread