Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Derozan being actually very good bafles me and also fucks up my poll answers,but im happy for the guy if he managed to take that step forward.i still dont like watching him play though because all i can remember are lovely midrange shots and turn around fade aways that clanck off the rim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Jack's Flow posted:

All he needed was some facial hair.

His efg% and ts% is up too.I have a irrational love for Tj McConnel stricly because of mygm in 2k, but is he ever gonna be more than an ok pg off the bench?

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Smellyhead posted:

I am legitimately surprised every time one of his mid range/chippy jumpers don't go in.

While we are talking about random Sixers guards, am I the only one that feels like JJ has the worst hands of any guard ever? I feel like dokmo could make an amazing highlight reel of him pump faking and having the ball slip out of his hands on his own, or having his passes not go anywhere near where they are clearly intended to go.

Yeah,i get what you mean,but his turnover rate seems to be about the same as previous years, his assists are up (like,a lot,but he had a diferent role in la)but 3p% is down while his usage also slightly dipped.he just seems to be taking more bailout shots.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

I think you would have to look at distance covered in game and the kind of movements and torque,biomechanics,even weight between big man's to make a wildly inaccurate guess.even diet,sleep cycles,the position you sleep in impacts this stuff. I think sportsvu or a similar company tracks this for the big soccer clubs,but its insanelly expensive,on the millions of euros per year range.

Also,

dokmo posted:

Just like Paris, defending the pick and roll is murder on Achilles.

• Locked thread