Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EMC
Aug 17, 2004

Doesn't look like heaps there, maybe a fine. James Johnson and Ibaka probably miss one each from earlier though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

Poor Markelle Fultz indeed

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

Blake Griffin owns and I always laugh at his throwing water on a fan and pretending it wasn't intentional move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VSi3V4EAo

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

I like Love and think he is a good player but he does seem to randomly come down with a sickness when it's not going well in the first. He also been the pariah there since arriving so I would probably be sick of it too, they have a championship because of him and him only and becoming DPOY for 24 seconds and no one else on that team did poo poo in any of those 7 games

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

The owners should be able to amnesty one player ala the gilbert arenas rule every year, just so you can see how quick buyers remorse kicks in

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

Love making the All Star game as he is getting bitched out for sucking by his team is a bit funny

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

Curry should pick Love first in the draft

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

If the Cavs go on a tear now and there are stories about how Love was the problem I am going to get angry

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

Jimmy Harden with the casual 60 point triple double

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

I totally forgot which book I picked, I am going to guess 11/22/63, that book owns

If Miami win today they will move into third, which means they will play like poo poo and get a Lebron James dicking and lose by 25

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

2 dribble rule is awesome with guys like Giannis in the league, could be handing off a defensive rebound to him and 2 dribbles later he dunks it at the other end of the court and boom there is an assist for you

• Locked thread