Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

zoux posted:

Seems like this is the kind of thing that could keep you out of the Hall

https://twitter.com/its_whitney/status/949370398684123136

Jesus Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Doltos posted:

e fire and which shoes are ugly af is kinda hard sometimes. Usually I just do the payless rule. If it looks like you can buy them at payless, they're ugly af. Let's do the classic example:

These were the Steph Curry 9's that got rightfully roasted. They're not particularly bad shoes, but they're ugly as hell for basketball shoes. They look like new balance shoes. They were shoes you could easily replicate with a 20 dollar purchase at payless. They weren't even particularly good basketball shoes since they're lowtops and they have boosted heels, so they look like an ankle injury waiting to happen.

A lot of people have preference on what they consider good shoes. Like I really don't like Lebron shoes:

The straps get me. Then again here's the same shoe in a different color and it looks amazing:

Somehow the straps work on this one just because they changed the sole color.

Figuring out which shoes own is hard. The good thing is you can make fun of IcePhoenix for his lovely shoes when in doubt.

the lebrons are kind of rubbish though not as bad as the currys

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

OzFactor posted:

I feel like the last thing we ever need to worry about is Kevin Durant being self-aware.

Lol

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

hhahahhahah

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

EvanTH posted:

Why would the Lakers fire him? The Lakers have the longest winning streak in the west right now . He's doing an incredible job with those young boys

magic johnson is the team president?

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

👀👀👀

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

hahahah

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

dios mio!!!!

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

needs to eat more plain yoghurt imo it's helped me immensely

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Let's be real we all know what time it is. Whose time it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61kFNY8pRrs
Vengeance is a dish best served cold. MJ and Bron! Together! Inside bullying knowledge!

Dis man here is ashy af lmao gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Ashing it up in Jesus name can I get an Amen

• Locked thread