Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Bluedeanie posted:

I guess in my personal bleeding heart commie sensabilities I do agree with the sentiment that rampant deregulation is one of America's problems, but I feel that the dudebro supplement industry is way the gently caress down on that list to the point of being hilariously trivisl to even bring up

wish they would put meth or random steroids in all the herbal supplements that are just 70% rice powder i say with my low t count and depression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Brown Paper Bag posted:

UFC 221 card...

:barf:

Terutos got a fight

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

CommonShore posted:

I think I picked RDA for fighter of the year for pretty much these reasons.

Fighter of the year should go to the fighter whose victorious fighting contributed the most to our enjoyment of watching fighting, both quantitatively and qualitatively.

UFC fighter of the year Jon Jones' Negative USADA test.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

it's a little bit more nuanced than that in that his looping punches can either succeed and crack a dude in the face or even if it's blocked / misses it leaves khabib most of the way set up to just reach out and grab the guy and drag him down. it's really effective but if he was to compete in a kickboxing / boxing match he would get hosed up by darrel horcher

[Joe Rogan voice] Now look at the tape. Okay, here habib uses the power of aikdo against his opponents punch redirecting the force away from his body and directly towards his face, neutralizing it as it harmlessly passes through his skull and brain matter.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Thanks to the power of science we've actually managed to capture footage of what tyron woodley's brain sees when he watches his own tape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzg_siqjr0U&t=142s

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Work Friend Keven posted:

That's a fairly standard Brazilian style sore winner thing to say and much less interesting than claiming you haven't even shown your true form yet.

[frieza rises steaming with power from a crater of their own creation newly formed of pure energy] im actually very sick with flu right now, all credit to piccolo my opponent

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

They’re aware that’s how it works when they sign their contracts. It’s fine if you don’t like it but that’s common practice

Doesn't dana white's habitual practice of giving people show money anyway as an "act of charity" support the idea he's an unfair little rat when he doesn't ? If anything supports the idea that he's a two bit carny who gets off on the idea he gets to tell people who actually work hard for a living what to do I'd say it's that.

A contract that pays out occasionally when one party feels the warmth of christmas in their heart should he unenforceable even if it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Its rough for vitor belfort because it seems like instead of paying his coaches to help him train hard for three months to beat uriah hall in a fight, he shouldve instead agreed to less show money on his contract to get dana in a good mood and then spent three months taking the two of them on a whirlwind tour of brazil, rio, the copacabana, passionate moments on hot nights, love, wine, and laughter as they stare into each others' eyes and share a silence that needs no words -so that when push comes to shove and uriah loses to perennial ufc gatekeeper, large bottle of Fiji my coach says I cant have, he might actually get paid instead of shrugging and wondering if he can write it off his taxes instead of taking a fight he's not ready for and potentially losing all his drawing power which dana again does not compensate him for.

• Locked thread