Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

I searched the article for mentions of the UFC, didn't find any. Did you mean to post this in the D&D forum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Fat Twitter Man posted:

That’s because he refused the replacement fight they made

He showed up to fight the contract he signed... "show money"

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Fat Twitter Man posted:

you are literally just making this up based on things you have seen other people make up on the internet

He is literally saying what is literally fact, Dana literally lies about everything and is literally very stingy in the past about literally small petty things. Literally.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Jesus loving Christ it’s like trying to talk about Obama with someone who only watches fox news

Stop being racist.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Fat Twitter Man posted:

I’m talking about Jay and his uncle at Nintendo who told him that actually Dana White is really bad, not you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NSkwcbnTEs

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Fat Twitter Man posted:

It’s loving stupid that Reebok can’t give the champion back his special shorts. They’ve started to customize stuff a little bit, but Stipe getting the crocop shorts is the biggest no brainer

What do you ever mean? The Reebok shorts make everyone look so professional

:rolleyes:

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

kimbo305 posted:

I think it's time to switch coaches. His combos on the pads with his current coach are fine, but never showed up in the fight. Once he saw he hadn't put Stipe away in the first 30, he should had enough muscle memory to settle into some combinations. Any combination besides rear uppercut, lead hook.

He was uppercutting because Stipe was going for takedowns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

hahahaha This dude lost a title fight in the biggest MMA org, what a unskilled NOOB.

I, on the other hand, was promoted to lead phone tech support after just 2 years, I'm amazing at everything.

• Locked thread