Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

handsome only face posted:

didn't cyborg get a retroactive TUE recently, I think it was for an IV rather than any substance but still

It was for sipronolactone which can be used to counter the manly handsomeness caused by the steroids she doesn’t take

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Bubba Smith posted:

loving l o l

I do think Frankie Edgar looked good in the Yair Rodriguez fight but yeah, as much as I'd love to see it there's no way a 36 year old is gonna beat a guy 10 years younger who is clearly entering his prime. This fight is necessary though for Holloway, same way how Jon Jones vs Rampage was a guaranteed beating but you kinda needed to see Jon beat up an older guy to finally usher in the new era.

Edgar getting a win over Yair wasn't impressive, hell he couldn't beat Frankle Edgar

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
really turning Gaethje out, I like it

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Triticum Guzzler posted:

no, officer you don't understand, she's 18 now

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Was watching someone stream the tutorial section of UFC 3 game earlier.

Or should I say the Conor fellatio video game. UFC 2 opened with you playing Lawler Vs Rory round 5. This one opens with a bunch of Conor clips and skips over vs Diaz 1 and then you play the hypothetical Conor Vs Tony fight where you beat the gently caress out of Ferguson easy and then it goes to the main menu where it's a picture of Conor. And then you menu dive and you get more pictures of Conor beating people up.

Something he hasn't done since UFC 2 was a new video game.

It's good kids are going to learn about distance control

• Locked thread