Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.
My New Year’s resolution is to keep up with the Trump thread.

e: like a dog!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
We're all going to die.

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Baronash posted:

Seriously, what the gently caress? He thinks he's still a reality tv star.

Well, I mean, he is still on TV frequently, he gets enough coverage to be considered a "star", and the subject of his coverage is certainly reality.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
should I buy guns and strap them to my thighs, also store cans of cream of chicken soup, learn how to tie knots

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

New thread, insanity still reigns:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992
Seriously I can't loving believe this is a real tweet.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Fresh thread Hail Satan.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
My new year's resolution is not to be a fat idiot rapist like our President.

So far I'm succeeding, I appreciate your thoughts and prayers in this time of new challenges.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Leofish posted:

Hell yeah, New Trump thread. Everyone will die.

Can't wait for the fake news awards next week.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792

Obama was the real divider.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Willo567 posted:

Can we please loving stop with the doomsday jokes? It's getting real tiring

You don't care for the way other people are posting about North Korea?

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Oh cool the fascist-antifa comparison chart I posted made the OP. I never reread it in the old thread to notice.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Pellisworth posted:

So far I'm succeeding, I appreciate your thoughts and prayers in this time of new challenges.

I wish you continued success in not being a fat idiot rapist, best wishes and great start!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

Pellisworth posted:

Well at least you’re succeeding on one out of three.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Willo567 posted:

Can we please loving stop with the doomsday jokes? It's getting real tiring

Who's joking?

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

For those who desire to sleep well at night:
https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/948364284282724352
Trump is meeting with his babysitters tomorrow who will very slowly and patiently explain (in very simple terms) why threatening to nuke North Korea over twitter is bad.

They've already replaced the nuke button with a toy version that gives diet coke, but Trump doesn't know that.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
BBC:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

I can believe that Trump has a big button.

He gets it pushed all the time.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I still think that Prez bird shits should copy paste the text so we don't have to see his lovely face and to make some bird metric numbers like page views/visits slightly smaller.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Whatever very bad things transpire in the near future, I don't expect to be annihilated by nuke.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

This should become the new Oscars.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
Excellent title.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
You can make alzheimer's jokes, but Reagan was way further-gone than Trump is while still in office, and nobody did anything about that.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

nice new thread

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Acebuckeye13 posted:

We're all going to die.

I came here to post this very same thought

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Can you arm a nuke with piss?

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

Trump's nuclear button has to be bigger because he needs his name on it in at least three places

I bet it's all covered in gold, too

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Petr posted:

You can make alzheimer's jokes, but Reagan was way further-gone than Trump is while still in office, and nobody did anything about that.

No, Trump is quite obviously much worse than Reagan. You can argue over whether that's the narcissism and not the dementia but Trump is far more symptomatic. He speaks in word salad and has wandered away from multiple bill signings because he forgot what was going on.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Seems like 11 am is pretty loving late for a daily intel briefing. Stupid sack of poo poo is obviously lazy as gently caress and does absolutely nothing but lay around watching TV.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Petr posted:

Yeah but Reagan was like, the quiet "who are you again?" type of brain rotted while trump is the guy trying to murder the neighbors because he doesn't remember they moved in five years ago and they're scary.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

subtle as a brick to a face

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/948416156498571264?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

TheNewt
Dec 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
People are panicking on twitter over these ATT outages that seem to selectively block non-large websites.

It does this because they somehow managed to gently caress up their ipv4 tunnels and only sites with ipv6 addresses are accessible.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Tochiazuma posted:

Trump's nuclear button has to be bigger because he needs his name on it in at least three places

I bet it's all covered in gold, too

it just seems bigger because of his tiny hands

has anyone made that joke yet

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Lots of accomplishments. They’re right there, for everyone to see, you can’t deny them. Big accomplishments, so many accomplishments that nobody can deny. So many of them, it’s really amazing and fantastic.

He likes big accomplishment and he cannot lie. TV pundits can't deny.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I am genuinely surprised more people haven’t been perma’d for threatening the President.

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

Saladin Rising posted:

Read this as "new thread, instantly resigns" expect a tweet resignation. Boy was I disappointed.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

TheNewt posted:

People are panicking on twitter over these ATT outages that seem to selectively block non-large websites.

It does this because they somehow managed to gently caress up their ipv4 tunnels and only sites with ipv6 addresses are accessible.

Good.

IPv4 is a burst appendix.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

No, Trump is quite obviously much worse than Reagan. You can argue over whether that's the narcissism and not the dementia but Trump is far more symptomatic. He speaks in word salad and has wandered away from multiple bill signings because he forgot what was going on.

The only reason he seems that way is because they kept Reagan the gently caress away from the cameras when he got bad. By the end of his presidency, he literally didn't know the difference between real life and movies. Trump's not that far-gone, he just can't help but draw attention to himself.

TheNewt
Dec 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Platystemon posted:

Good.

IPv4 is a burst appendix.

It means these forums are currently unaccessible from AT&T internet connections unless you are using a VPN.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Saladin Rising posted:

Probably won't be deleted for inviting violence

VikingofRock
Aug 24, 2008

With all the insanity about North Korea I actually missed this other insane tweet from earlier today:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948174033882927104

What is he even talking about? I understood the stuff about imprisoning his political enemies, but there's also something about submarines or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Petr posted:

The only reason he seems that way is because they kept Reagan the gently caress away from the cameras when he got bad. By the end of his presidency, he literally didn't know the difference between real life and movies. Trump's not that far-gone, he just can't help but draw attention to himself.

I think there's a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes that we aren't seeing with Trump, too. There's a reason Kelly has such extreme power -- literally controlling everyone who meets with the President, etc.

Reagan just seems worse because we're looking at Reagan with the eye of history and Trump through the haze of the present.

• Locked thread