Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«80 »
sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Antivehicular posted:

Your random story is Unorthodox methods by Auraboks!

Your found object is "Decoration Day!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I won a rosette in the Thunderdome

Submissions are closed. If you want to be the third judge, you have about 12 hours to say as much.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

College kids ain't shit

Grimey Drawer

I can't judge, obviously, but if your short on crit givers I can donate a set to the week.

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006

I failed to submit because I was so excited about New Zealander Tim Price winning the Burghley Horse Trials on the quirky but freakishly talented Ringwood Sky Boy

Interprompt:
Trains are pretty cool!
125 words.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

Look at my horse; my horse is amazing.

Tyrannosaurus posted:

Interprompt:
Trains are pretty cool!
125 words.

Refrigerator Car (121 words)

I wake, and wonder why I am not dead. My fingers brush the bullet holes, but feel only numbness. Beneath me lie jagged, icy somethings. The room rocks and clacks. A train car. Cold penetrates through to my bones.

In the flickering beam of my flashlight I behold the mound. The bodies of my fellow protesters lie jumbled and frozen. I expect revulsion or grief, but find my stomach growling. Yet some new and alien instinct tells me that these empty husks will not sate me.

I wait.

The train slows, then stops. The doors open and blinding light floods the car. Warm bodies enter. Soldiers. Their scent teases my nostrils.

I rise, and to a chorus of screams, I feed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

a little less conversation and a little more filthy rodents

Lipstick Apathy

Did you know that the first train only had one wheel, and was built over one million weeks ago? Most people don't know, but the train was actually named after John Coltrane, and so was coal. This is why coal is often pulled around in trains. These cool conversation starters, as well as seventeen other interesting facts, are all available in Cool Train Facts by me, Turk Durkington. It can all be yours for the low cost of 1.99 trains. Buy my product.

«80 »