Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuubi
Jan 18, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Kaishai posted:

Critiques for Week CCLXXVI: You Did What You Did to Me; Now It's History I See

Fuubi, "Of Honor"

Words.

Thx for the crit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuubi
Jan 18, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER
It's been a while. In, and flash!

Fuubi
Jan 18, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Sitting Here posted:

-hassle people who have lapsed. You know who you are. Don't flake off like so much dead skin, we need you yes YOU to write stories.

Aw, chucks. That sounds like me... OK, I'll jump in on the next prompt that catches my fancy. I'm only third biggest loser anyway.

As for my five cents... I like the idea of having extra activities, and more in-depth discussions of the stories, but in a separate thread. Keep Td as clutter-free as possible.

Also, keep the crits harsh but fair. It may come as a shock when you get your first-ever crit, but we're all adults here.

Now that I'm done parroting what has already been said better, I'll see you all in the next year!