Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

Lead out in cuffs posted:

a. What's our deadline?

b. I don't seem to be able to add comments of any kind in that doc. If I read you right, you want us to do the crits in a separate Google doc for each story, then link them via a comment. In the meantime we can do them in the docs and PM them to you or something?

A. No deadline. I'll be letting the kids know when every story has a crit.

B. Goddamnit. Let me go and open it up to everyone. I could have sworn I did this already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

Alright, it should be fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

Tyrannosaurus posted:

I like that there was a rush of sign ups as soon as NaNo ended

Don't forget the children! They need your crits and love and attention.

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

Sitting Here posted:

Hey Mercedes, I did my crits in one doc. Lemme know if I need to format them differently and i'll try. I'm also going to link this on the master doc as a comment.

This was a blast to read and crit; if you feel inclined to grab even a few of these stories, i recommend it!

If you did a crit for every story, I'll just add your link at the top. Thank you for your efforts!

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

I know I've been doing kid dome recently to some degree of success. I could invite the kids to join our group? Maybe offer the best three stories a free membership? (I would possibly need help paying for this. Probably no. I'm not as poor as I once was.)

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

Yoruichi posted:

How young are we talking...? (Ponders previous post yelling at Exmond...)

High school

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

I'm down for discord. Also judge toxx. I need to finish baby dome crits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

I like discord cause its free on the phone and it doesn't log me out automatically like the free versions of irc I've found. I actually like talking to most of you since I've known many of you buttholes for four years.

I don't write much anymore because children with different sleep schedules and I don't find myself on my computer very often anymore. I do plan on coming back to TD, it'll take me awhile.

EDIT: https://discord.gg/2NDYmJ8 For cool domers

Mercedes fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Dec 27, 2018