Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«33 »
NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

still a threat

MOTYC: Rush/LA Park, CMLL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Corbyn
Jul 1, 2012

#AllHail

Nth

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

6th for Park vs Rush

Jenkem Delivery
Feb 8, 2005

Death created time to grow the things that it would kill

MassRafTer posted:

MOTYC: LA PARK VS RUSH

AKA THE MURDER OF RUSH BY THE SKELETON LA PARK

Holy poo poo nth

Jenkem Delivery fucked around with this message at Jun 23, 2018 around 04:19

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

Fundamentals as sound as the WNBA

Current MOTY rankings

1. LA Park vs Rush
2. Kenny Omega vs Okada
3. Familia Real vs Ingobernables I

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.

he knows...

God drat yes get on with your bad skeleton self. Nth

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

still a threat

There's some shithead out there that thinks whatever the last big NXT match was is better than Park/Rush and I truly feel sorry for them.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

MassRafTer posted:

Nthing the trios and

If you donít know now you know

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Brother, why must you be the one with the superior jeans?

Jenkem Delivery posted:

HM: King Phoenix (Rey Fenix), Hijo De Park, and Volador (Melvin) Jr. vs La Peste Negra (Negro Casas, Mr. Niebla, Barbaro Cavernario with Zacarias) - CMLL Viernes 6-22-18

MassRafTer posted:

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yeah MOTYC La Park vs Rush. there probably won't be a better wild brawling feud this year than this one yes

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another.

Have they fixed the awful sound mixing? I feel bad about not watching Lucha stuff but every time I try the sound mixing is so awful it makes the crowd feel completely detached from the wrestling which legit impacts my enjoyment of the matches. I used to think they just had zero sense of psychology until it was explained that the crowd is reacting solidly to everything going on but all you can hear is a droning buzz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Staying healthy due to sheer coincidence.

Sorta? The crowd sounds like an actual sports crowd to me, which means an incessant buzzing noise unless they're so bored they're quiet. i can tell when they're uniformly happy or mad about something but at other times you have to judge the audience reaction by how loud (or quiet) the buzzing is.

«33 »