Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«51 »
Jack Anderson
Jan 8, 2008

GOLDEN END

Rowdy Ringsports > 2018's Best (Okada/Omega IV) and Worst (Brawn/Roman) Pro-Wrestling Matches of the Year + HMs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre (C) vs Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose for the Raw Tag Team Championship - WWE Hell in a Cell

It was a slow start but the back third was great and the ending was fantastic, especially the timing from Drew.
yeah

Canít give WM to the main because it was good up until the bullshit. If we had a Worst Booked then yeah

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

Gotta give'em hell

Another WMOTYC for Braun and Roman. The only good part was how stupid Roman looked running around the ring into the stairs.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

WMOTY: braun/roman HIAC

Agreed.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

Fundamentals as sound as the WNBA

jesus WEP posted:

yeah

Canít give WM to the main because it was good up until the bullshit. If we had a Worst Booked then yeah

Worst booked was Holocausto vs Shalom with Halocausto winning.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

SAVE_US.SD14

WMOTYC - Roman Reigns v. Baron Corbin, Raw 9/17/18

what the gently caress

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

Ms. Money

Professor Funk posted:

WMOTYC - Roman Reigns v. Baron Corbin, Raw 9/17/18

what the gently caress

Nthed. I love WCW Raw.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

EugeneJ posted:

minus five star roman

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

They finally figured out what Reigns matches were missing: overbooked Shield bullshit

now he's the perfect sport entertainer

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

HUSS
HUSS
HUSS

Early but its earned it

MOTYC LA Park, Hijo el LA Park, Ultimo Guerrero vs. Rush, Barbaro Cavernario, La Bestia Del Ring, CMLL 9/17/18

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

Fundamentals as sound as the WNBA

MOTYC: LA Park/Hijo De LA Park/Ultimo Guerrero vs Rush/Bestia Del Ring/Cavernario 9/17 Puebla

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

KungFu Grip posted:

Early but its earned it

MOTYC LA Park, Hijo el LA Park, Ultimo Guerrero vs. Rush, Barbaro Cavernario, La Bestia Del Ring, CMLL 9/17/18

3rd

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Nthed. I love WCW Raw.

It just needed a constant bell ringing.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

Early but its earned it

yes, Nthed

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

HM: Tam Nakano vs Natsuko Tora from the 9/9 Stardom show. Violent brawl from two wrestlers that aren't famous for getting rowdy.

Jenkem Delivery
Feb 8, 2005

Death created time to grow the things that it would kill

KungFu Grip posted:

Early but its earned it

Nth

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

#RXTREVOLUTIONFOREVER6

HM Drew Gulak vs Cedric Alexander 205 Live 9/19/18

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

Ms. Money

MOTYC: Ricochet vs Pete Dunne, NXT 9/19/18.

The gently caress finish was painfully obvious but still one of the best matches on WWE TV in a very long time. If not the entire year.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

#RXTREVOLUTIONFOREVER6

2nd

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.

he knows...

I'll 3rd that. That was good as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

I call the darkness unto me from deepest depths of Earth and sea. From ancient evils unawoken, break the one that can't be broken. To blackest night, I pledge my soul and crush my heart to burning coal. To summon forth a deathly power, to see my hated foe devoured.

Sure @ Both Drew/Alexander and Ricochet/Dunne

«51 »