Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«62 »
Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

"Yup, it looks like his head went so far up his own butt-hole that it exploded right back out his pee-hole and he died in a cataclysmic shower of his own blood and poop and pee."
- Too Much Mustard

Venomous posted:

WMOTYC: Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose, WWE Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2018, 12/16

this match loving sucked and it really shouldn't have sucked. What the gently caress happened to Seth this year?

100% agree. This match was utter bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somehwere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

i don't care how it goes from this point, MOTY: Becky vs Charlotte vs Asuka, WWE TLC 12/16/18

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MOTYC: Becky Lynch (C) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka in a Triple Threat Tables, Ladders & Chairs match for the Smackdown Women's Championship - WWE TLC 12/16

loving perfection.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

SAVE_US.SD14

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Becky Lynch (C) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka in a Triple Threat Tables, Ladders & Chairs match for the Smackdown Women's Championship - WWE TLC 12/16

loving perfection.

Seconded. Unbelievable.

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Jerusalem posted:

loving perfection.

Nth

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Jerusalem posted:

loving perfection.

I'm in.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

HM: Becky Lynch (C) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka in a Triple Threat Tables, Ladders & Chairs match for the Smackdown Women's Championship - WWE TLC 12/16

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

"Yup, it looks like his head went so far up his own butt-hole that it exploded right back out his pee-hole and he died in a cataclysmic shower of his own blood and poop and pee."
- Too Much Mustard

Jerusalem posted:

loving perfection.

Yep. Could have done without the Rousey interference, but it makes sense.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

loving perfection.

nth

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Dango Bango posted:

Yep. Could have done without the Rousey interference, but it makes sense.

They teased it earlier in the show, it makes sense, and it didn't cause the loss to really hurt either of them. It's almost like it wasn't booked by a WWE writer.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

loving perfection.

nth

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

Ms. Money

Jerusalem posted:

loving perfection.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Infidel Castro posted:

They teased it earlier in the show, it makes sense, and it didn't cause the loss to really hurt either of them. It's almost like it wasn't booked by a WWE writer.

Foreshadowed, and will lead to more at the appropriate time. Very unlike wwe is right

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

Fundamentals as sound as the WNBA

MOTYC Aramis vs Eterno, Mask vs hair Lucha Memes 10/21.

One of the best matches of the year in any country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLHNaJoRAis#t=4739s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenkem Delivery
Feb 8, 2005

Death created time to grow the things that it would kill

MassRafTer posted:

MOTYC Aramis vs Eterno, Mask vs hair Lucha Memes 10/21.

One of the best matches of the year in any country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLHNaJoRAis#t=4739s

2nd

«62 »