Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Motyc for men's rumble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jenkem Delivery posted:

WMOTYC - Punishment Martinez vs. Soberano Jr, ROH Manhattan Mayhem 3-3-18

I have only seen bits and pieces of Punishment Martinez, I don't remember him being as awful as he was in this match. He was atrocious and I hope it doesn't reflect badly upon Soberano.

3rd. I actually saw people blaming Soberano for that match because "lucha is awful anyway"

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

As much as it pains me to do this...

WMOTYC: Hana Kimura vs Sumie Sakai, ROH 16th Anniversary (Pre)show, 3/9/18.

Incredibly stilted match. Sumie is really not good, and it dragged Hana down as well. The audience didn't give a single poo poo about this match either. Like words cannot describe how awful this match was. It wasn't minus star territory, but it felt really bad to watch.

While it's cheating, going by this match being no good, the spoilers from the next round of the WOH tournament makes me give this a 3rd

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
yes 3rd. Natties been wrestling so long and it broke down and got really ugly when she was struggling to get thrown out of the ring/throw others out of it.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
the g1 match was better

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
HM to munenori sawa & deisuke sekimoto vs. timothy thatcher & walter from Evolve 102

hm to Walter vs Filthy Tom from Bloodsport

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

HM: Tomohiro Ishii vs. Jeff Cobb, WrestleCon Supershow, 4/5

HM: Flamita & Bandido vs. Fenix & Rey Horus, WrestleCon Supershow, 4/5

Yes to both of these. Get the Wrestlecon super show for both of these for sure. 5 dollars is a steal because the rest of the show is fun too

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
It was basically a great space war

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

bradzilla posted:

WMOTY nominations for AJ/Shinsuke and Brock/Roman? :laffo:

yeah they sucked and were boring.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Veto.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
WMOTYC: Samoa Joe vs. Roman Reigns from Backlash.

tempted to nominated the tag match before it because that was a sub Raw match with awful booking

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
4th.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

MOTYC - La Familia Real (LA Park, Volador Jr, Flyer) vs. Los Ingobernables (Rush, Terrible, Bestia del Ring) - CMLL Viernes 5-25-18

Is this a fever dream?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
3rd for Hiromu vs. Dragon Lee BOSJ - May 25, 2018. These two have great chemistry

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
WMOTYC: Dr Wagner Jr vs. Rey Mysterio Jr vs. Jeff Jarrett for the Mega Championship from AAA 6/3/2018

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

extradite THIS! posted:

Is this show going on NJPW World or do I need a billionth subscription service to see it?

wait for a few weeks

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TTBF posted:

Dragon Lee vs Ryusuke Taguchi at King of the Indies 8 is a fun comedy match y'all should check out.

Dragon Lee was the MVP of that tournament.

People gotta check out his matches against Brody King & Flip Gordon as well.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

HM: Dragon Lee vs Flip Gordon - APW King of Indies 8 - 7/6/18

2nd and if that's the case

HM: Dragon Lee vs. Brody King - APW King of Indies 8 - 7/6/18

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Two non-G1 recommendations to break things up

MOTYC: The Aggression (Katsuhiko Nakajima & Masa Kitamiya) vs. Hideyoshi Kamitani & Takuya Nomura - Riki Choshu Produce - Power Hall Vol. 2: Battle of Another Dimension (7/10)

Since turning heel, Katsuhiko Nakajima has been one of the best things in wrestling, unfortunately in a promotion that nobody watches. Here he demonstrates the best of his absolute dickhead qualities and his frustrations at the failure of his run as ace of NOAH on a couple of BJW young boys. The ending where Nakajima absolutely beats the poo poo out of Nomura for the knock out finish had my mouth agape for the entire two minute stretch.

Second holy poo poo. Its two teams of hard striker and beefy boy vs hard striker and beefy boy and the ending is absolutely loving brutal.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
wmotyc: Carmella vs Asuka with James Ellsworth in a shark cage from extreme rules - 7/15

worst feud of the year Carmella vs Asuka

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
HM: Electroshock, LA Park, Puma King vs. Psycho Clown, El Hijo de Fantasma, Dr. Wagner Jr - World of Warcraft presents: AAA vs ELITE - 7/22

what a crazy wild brawl

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
motyc ishii vs zsj
motyc sanada vs ibushi

wmotyc tama tonga vs kenny omega

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jack Anderson posted:

Holy poo poo Team Tremendous reunited? Now I gotta watch.

hahahaha hahaha ha....
:smith:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
MOTYC for Omega vs Ishii and Naito vs Ibushi

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
HM: KTB vs Marko - Joey Janela’s Lost in New York, 8/17

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
HM: Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz - WWE Summerslam

wish the crowd was hotter

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

HM
New Day vs the Bludgeon Bros Smackdown 8/21/18

HM
Lucha House Party vs Nese and Murphy 205 Live 8/21/18

Yeah!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
hm bandido & flamita vs penta el 0 m & rey fenix AAW Destination Chicago 8/30

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
HM to Mysterio/Bandido/Fenix vs Bucks & Ibushi. I thought more people would have nominated that but i guess not.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Early but its earned it

MOTYC LA Park, Hijo el LA Park, Ultimo Guerrero vs. Rush, Barbaro Cavernario, La Bestia Del Ring, CMLL 9/17/18

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

I'm not watching but:

WMOTYC: Braun Strowman vs Brock Lesnar, WWE Crown Jewel 11/2/18.

barely a match but yes lmao wwe is loving garbage

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Super No Vacancy posted:

by executive order all the wwe nominated matches are now WMOTYs

on this note:

wmoty Shane McMahon vs Dolph Ziggler for the Best in the World Crown Jewel Cup at the saudi show 2

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

WMOTYC:

MANO NEGRA, SOLAR Y EL FELINO
vs
FUERZA GUERRERA, JERRY ESTRADA Y NEGRO NAVARRO

11/30 CMLL

I heard this was very very bad and none of those guy were in any shape to compete.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

Luckily there was someone earlier in the show in even worse shape.

we taling about raton or muneco?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

lol i forgot you were there live for it

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
bully vs flip wmotyc

cobb vs hangman motyc

zsj vs gresham hm

cody vs lethal wmotyc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
IS IT TOO LATE TO NOMINATE ORANGE CASSIDY VS HOT SAUCE TRACY WILLIAMS FOR THE INDEPENDENT CHAMPIONSHIP FROM BEYOND HEAVY LIES THE CROWN FROM 12/31 FOR MOTYC? IF IT IS THEN HELLO NEW THREAD