Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
MOTYC: Kazuchika Okada vs. Naito

i'm sweating. some people will be pissed about the outcome but i want to see where this goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

rare Magic card l00k posted:

While we still have CONTENDERS:

All from Wrestle Kingdom:

HM: Bucks/3k
MOTYC: Suzuki/Goto
MOTYC: Ospreay/Hiromu/Scurll/Kushida
MOTYC: Omega/Jericho

I'm getting this out of the way before Okada/Naito changes the scale.

oh yeah and these ones also

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Perry Normal posted:

HM: Cody vs Ibushi

this gets an HM if it's Kota Ibushi vs. Cody (w/ Brandi Rhodes)

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

ElNarez posted:

MOTYC - Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Juice Robinson, New Japan Cup 2018 Semi-finals, 3/16/2018

Juice gives it his all, Tanahashi DOES NOT stay down, but instead of being inspiring, it's heartbreaking, because you're seeing someone making his pain worse. It was beautiful. It ruled.

nth, real breakout moment for juice. when he hit the high fly flow i thought he had him.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
MOTYC: Tanahashi vs. Okada

i thought that was one of the best matches of the tournament. i like it when no one gets dropped on their head and the match still has just as much electricity and intensity.