Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Cardboard Box posted:

HM for both rumble matches. nothing else on the show was worth nominating one way or the other, it was fine.

Yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Aye Doc posted:

two great rumbles in one night, what more can you ask for? that's a gat dang good job there wwe.

Somebody is forgetting the Colonel Rumble. We had THREE Great Rumbles in one night :colbert:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
MOTYC: The Brian Kendrick vs Shinsuke Nakamura: nL Universe Mode, Smackdown Live Feb 8 2018

Holy poo poo. Absolutely catch this when they throw it up on youtube!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbfF69obWl4&t=74s
This is the The Brian Kendrick vs Shinsuke Nakamura match that Junpei and I nominated. Absolutely worth a watch!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
HM: Tony Nese vs Drew Gulak, 205 Live 2/13

This was a real good match, that would be a high HM in front of a not dead crowd, but still ekes into HM in my mind for how it played out.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

DarkstarIV posted:

HM: Kagetsu, Sumire Natsu, and Hana Kimura (Oedo Tai) vs. Mayu Iwatani, Tam Nakano, and Mari Apache: 2/10 Stardom Shinkiba Show

While not AMAZING wrestling wise, the storytelling in that match was incredibly great. Hana has a great future ahead of her, especially with her submission holds. I like them more than Shayna's submissions. They look (and probably feel) more brutal.

Unnecessary, but yeah. OT has been on fire lately.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

DarkstarIV posted:

HM: Io Shirai vs Momo Watanabe, STARDOM at Korakuen Hall, February 18th 2018.

Very stiff match, to the point of where Momo was bloodied up pretty bad at the end. Very good though. Momo has improved rapidly from where she was a little while ago. She has a very bright future ahead of her, considering she's only 17.

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/968245312853815296

There's only one of the spots from the match.

Yep, quite enjoyed that one.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Kendrick vs Shinsuke also has 3 nods, from myself, JunpeiHyde, and now TTBF

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
It doesn't matter. I noticed I nominated it for MOTYC so nevermind.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

DarkstarIV posted:

As much as it pains me to do this...

WMOTYC: Hana Kimura vs Sumie Sakai, ROH 16th Anniversary (Pre)show, 3/9/18.

Incredibly stilted match. Sumie is really not good, and it dragged Hana down as well. The audience didn't give a single poo poo about this match either. Like words cannot describe how awful this match was. It wasn't minus star territory, but it felt really bad to watch.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
HM: Drew Gulak vs Mustafa Ali, 205 Live 3/20/18

Would've been a MOTYC in front of a big crowd but this match made me curse out loud which I don't do often so I have to nominate it.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

sportsgenius86 posted:

MOTYC: Aleister Black vs. Andrade Almas, NXT Takeover: New Orleans, 4/7

loving brilliant finish

Yep

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC JOHN CENA VS UNDERTAKER

I am not joking!

Yup

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
MOTYC: Braun Strowman and Nicholas vs The Bar

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
MOTYC: The GRRRRRRRRR, 4/27/18

Just for this:

https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/989967630139305984

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Baron Corbyn posted:

HM: Muscle JK (Reika Saiki & Marika Kobashi) vs. Ito Respect Army (Maki Ito & Mizuki) - Tokyo Joshi Pro Let's Go to Kitazawa in the Spring, Bring Your Friends! (5/19)

Nth

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Auritech posted:

Seconding Io vs. Momo. I had the pleasure of seeing it live, too.

Also Nthing Cedric vs Buddymurphy

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Jerusalem posted:

Are you 2nding Io vs Momo too? If you are that gives it the 4 it needs to get on the list.

Yeah, sorry, figured that was implicit. Was a good match.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
4th

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Sure @ Both Drew/Alexander and Ricochet/Dunne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
HM: Kagetsu(c) vs Momo Watanable(c) STARDOM Grand Championship Carnival 2018 Double Title Match.

I had a good time watching this match. It kept my attention the whole match, which puts it in the top half of matches I've seen this year very easily.