Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

St Evan Echoes posted:

MOTYC: Hirooki Goto vs Minoru Suzuki, Wrestle Kingdom 12

A god damned war of a match

Thirded, that ruled hard even if it wasn't the finish I wanted

MOTYC: Hiromu/KUSHIDA/Ospreay/Scurill WK12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

^^Seconded.

MOTYC: Chris Jericho vs Kenny Omega: Wrestle Kingdom 12.

Better than I could have ever imagined, and I was imagining something amazing. Incredible match.

Motherfuckin second

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

You know what, I think this Del Rio foot stomp on the loose-rear end ropes is good for a WMOTY nom

WMOTY - Del Rio vs Johnny Mundo vs Eli Drake - Impact 01/19/18

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jenkem Delivery posted:

HM: King Phoenix (Rey Fenix), Hijo De Park, and Volador (Melvin) Jr. vs La Peste Negra (Negro Casas, Mr. Niebla, Barbaro Cavernario) - CMLL Viernes 6-22-18

Hell yeah second

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

God drat yes get on with your bad skeleton self. Nth

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Baron Corbyn posted:

MOTYC: King Phoenix vs. Barbaro Cavernario - CMLL (6/29)

Yes boiiiii nth

lmao @ anyone watching ROH

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Baron Corbyn posted:

MOTYC - Minoru Suzuki vs. Kazuchika Okada - The Great Pirate Festival (6/23)

https://njpwworld.com/p/s_archive_95_1_03 (no NJPW World subscription required)

loving hell, what a great match. The ending was hype as hell and I was on the edge of my seat even though NJPW had already spoiled the ending on their Twitter.

There's something slightly unnerving about a bunch of little kids screaming for a killer like Suzuki though.

nth'd. This would have been an HM if it'd been indoors but the setting rockets that way up to a MOTY for me. It is actually crazy they're giving this away free.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Baron Corbyn posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if that was at Suzuki's request considering he put the whole event on for free. And the only thing crazier than giving this away free would be to turn down a request from Suzuki.

Turning down Suzuki for a takoyaki date should be a losing stip in one of those pointless multi-man matches.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'll nth LAX vs Other LAX and Penta/Sammy

Chris Regal Was Right

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'll second that. I liked Gulak and Itami's weird little hoss-off near the end.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kota Ibushi - G1 Climax 2018 Final

This deserves to be on the list for the strike exchange alone... then there was the moonsault double-knees :stare:

Oh man, yes.

I don't think this G-1 was as consistent on a night-to-night basis as last years, but the highs were so much higher.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'll 3rd that. That was good as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The fact that Becky won definitely made that a MOTYC for me.