Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

oatgan posted:

goto/suzuki MOTYC nothing else on its level

yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

veto

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I agree with a MOTYC for Tanahashi/Juice. a very good one-off in-ring story told very effectively. Tanahashi is still the Ace

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Kazuchika Okada (C) vs Zack Sabre Jr. for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship - NJPW Sakura Genesis 4/1

Holy gently caress this match :stare:

yes, I liked this match.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

WMOTYC: Dan Severn vs. Chris Dickinson, Matt Riddle’s Bloodsport, 4/5/18

I really wanted to like this match, but it wasn’t very good, Severn looked his age, and the finish was horrendous

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

veto

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I’m vetoing it a second time

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

adding in another veto for the John Cena vs Undertaker match

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

veto

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: The Aggression (Katsuhiko Nakajima & Masa Kitamiya) vs. Hideyoshi Kamitani & Takuya Nomura - Riki Choshu Produce - Power Hall Vol. 2: Battle of Another Dimension (7/10)

Since turning heel, Katsuhiko Nakajima has been one of the best things in wrestling, unfortunately in a promotion that nobody watches. Here he demonstrates the best of his absolute dickhead qualities and his frustrations at the failure of his run as ace of NOAH on a couple of BJW young boys. The ending where Nakajima absolutely beats the poo poo out of Nomura for the knock out finish had my mouth agape for the entire two minute stretch.

agreed. hey, everyone? this loving ruled!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

It's not this but it's still good to this day. What the hell am I thinking of? I swear to god there was an hour long Danielson Low Ki broadway that I watched a bunch from 2002 or 2003 but it's entirely possible I'm mixing this match up in my mind with something else. It's been over a decade since I watched that era of ROH

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4gfeoh

the main event of the first Final Battle went to a draw but it was a four-way with Dragon, Ki, Corino, and Joe

otherwise I don’t think Dragon did any big draws until 06, when he did like three of them in one month