Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

DarkstarIV posted:

MOTYC: Johnny Gargano vs Andrade "Cien" Almas NXT Takeover Philly 1/27/18

Unnecessary nth but this match gave me the emotional peak that I hit with Dunne/Bate at the end of the UK Championship tournament and I loved it. First time a WWE match has done that for me since the UK match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

sportsgenius86 posted:

MOTYC: WALTER vs. PCO, Joey Janela’s Spring Break 2, 4/7

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
MOTYC: Dragon Lee/SHO BOSJ 2018

What a rad match.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
MOTYC - Okada/Omega IV

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

MassRafTer posted:

HM: La Park, Rey Fenix and Volador Jr vs Rush, El Terrible and Cibernetico. So much hilarious poo poo and so many great spots.

https://twitter.com/Oatgan/status/1007831881696628736

2nd

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

MassRafTer posted:

Nthing the trios and

MOTYC: LA PARK VS RUSH

AKA THE MURDER OF RUSH BY THE SKELETON LA PARK

If you don’t know now you know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

SalTheBard posted:

MOTYC: Juice vs. Jay White. The Barnett bit didn't even detract. That match was loving awesome.

It was better than i was expecting and I expected it to be great. Well done to both dudes