Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Appreciate it, TTBF. Joey is my favourite wrestler to watch debut in a new promotion.

Apparently, Joey has something really crazy planned for the Great Sasuke match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
No clue.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Venomous posted:

So was the Women’s EC any good then

Depends how much you are into Women's Wrestling or the characters. Reviews ranged from decent to very good.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Buddy in NXT got the same "doesn't follow direction well" rep as Seth Rollins did. That cost Rollins a year or so extra in developmental

Please revert back to watching Seth's WWE 24's special for more. Or was it a Shield one? Anyways he clashed with Terry Taylor.

Hard to parse whether he is just too much "go go" for WWE's in house style, whether was culture clash - Aussies can be pretty blunt/forthcoming in my experience or he's just a dick. I do know his NXT signing came just at the right time as he was burning his bridges bad there due to sexual politics.

rovert fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Jul 5, 2018

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Boco_T posted:

HM: Jonathan Gresham vs. Timothy Thatcher - NOVA Pro Wrestling Harlem Nights - 7/28

Will probably have to bump this one when they post the show on Powerbomb, because I saw it live. I had never seen Thatcher before because I don't actually follow indie wrestling, but was tremendous and they did a great match based around the size difference between the two guys.

Thatcher is a really interesting dude, Boco_T. Worth reading up on. Probably will be the last man on the indies after WWE signs everyone as he doesn't want to go there and is more an artist. Gone through his fair share of criticism and backlashes. Can find people who think/though Tim was the most boring wrestler in the World and those who think he's the absolute best.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

bradzilla posted:

WMOTY - Brothers of Destruction vs Degeneration X, WWE Crown Jewel

I mean what the gently caress

Leagues better than Undertaker/Triple H. Had a good few botches but still a fun big time Pro Wrestling match.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Benne posted:

I'm probably the only person in this forum watching MLW every week but

WMOTYC: Tommy Dreamer vs. Brian Pillman Jr., MLW Fusion 11/30

Please stop booking Dreamer in regular singles matches

I was just about to post this and say the same thing. We should start a support group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Venomous posted:

Before the thread closes for the new year, I want to give this another mention since Disco just released the match online:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZndfiojDkhI

Didn't translate to tape for me. But still a hot match. Would have marked out live for everything for sure.