Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

HM: ZSJ/Sanada New Japan Cup 3/18.

A bit of a slow start to this, but still a really fun match that’s more than worth a watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: ZSJ vs Hiroshi Tanahashi - New Japan Cup Final 3/21

A masterclass in submission work, counters and selling from both competitors. Zack looked great and Tanahashi's selling was absolutely incredible.

Thirded. Tana is amazing, ZSJ looks like an absolute killer and I can’t believe how quickly a match that featured mostly grappling flew by

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Jerusalem posted:

It currently qualifies for an HM and just needs one more MOTY vote if anybody is so inclined.

I’ll go MOTY, that match was fun as hell

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Holy poo poo moty for golden lovers v chaos