Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

abraham linksys posted:

everyone should watch this week's 205!! cedric/TJP was probably one of TJP's best performances on 205 so far, though whoever pointed out this felt like a midcard EVOLVE match was right tbh. but more importantly, the main of roddy/kalisto was an absolute loving blast, even if it was botchy enough to probably stay out of HM range (I love my sloppy son kalisto and will hear no disparagement of him though)

Roddy/Kalisto was really really good. HM from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Senerio posted:

HM: Drew Gulak vs Mustafa Ali, 205 Live 3/20/18

Would've been a MOTYC in front of a big crowd but this match made me curse out loud which I don't do often so I have to nominate it.

Just watched this, seconded

I have to admire how the main events on 205 have actually gotten SOMETHING out of those crowds lately. Before the revamp they may as well have been in an empty warehouse.

Also another vote to ULTIMATE DELETION

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

achillesforever6 posted:

HM Cedric Alexander vs Buddy Murphy 205 Live 5/29/18

2nd, it's impressive when they get anything out of the crowd for this show. Cedric rules but Buddy Murphy is real good, too.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Just finished watching the UK show.

Day 1

MOTYC 3x3 British Strong Style vs. Undisputed Era

HM Gibson vs Banks UK Tournament final

Day 2

HM Mustache Mountain vs. Undisputed Era NXT Tag Team Championship

HM Baszler vs. Storm NXT Women's Championship

MOTYC Dunne vs. Gibson for the WWE UK Championship

Really good two day show!

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Is that match on NJPW World I was following it via twitter gifs and would like to watch

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

iPodschun posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/279123473

R3K vs Dragon Lee & Taguchi starts around 3:05:00, main event around 3:33:00

Great thanks!

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
I give it an HM too, but man was it fun

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

KungFu Grip posted:

wmotyc: Carmella vs Asuka with James Ellsworth in a shark cage from extreme rules - 7/15

worst feud of the year Carmella vs Asuka

Another for this

Also another HM for Styles vs Rusev, and MOTYC for Naito vs. Omega.

I liked Sin Cara vs Almas a lot for what it was too, but it's not exactly worthy of any awards having no stakes on the preshow of a pretty bad ppv.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

MassRafTer posted:

MOTYC: Aerostar and Drago vs. Golden Magic and Laredo Kid, Bandido and Flamita and Andrew Everett and DJZ, Ladder match, Triplemania XXVI

The peak of loving insane moves done off ladders. Incredible.

Another for this. Wild spots.

https://twitter.com/BulletClubItal/status/1033541357862887424?s=19

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Price Check posted:

HM - Buddy Murphy vs Kallisto - 205 Live - 8/28
Buddy Murphy continues to churn out matches that make 205 Live worth watching. Helped that the last two weeks the crowds have stuck around and decided to care about the matches in the ring.

My jaw dropped when they got a 205! chant out of the audience. That crowd has been dead for like two years until lately, and some of the recent have been stellar. Second for this.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

MassRafTer posted:

Got to watch most of All In

HM: Janela/Page
MOTYC: Penta/Omega
MOTYC: Bucks/Ibushi vs Rey/Rey/Bandido

You could have a slightly better 12 minute match but it'd be tough. Remember, Savage/Steamboat was 14.

Same for these

DarkstarIV posted:

HM: Meiko Satomura vs Killer Kelly, Mae Young Classic: 9/5/18

Meiko is so loving good holy poo poo.

And this

Couldn't believe how quick Meiko is

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre (C) vs Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose for the Raw Tag Team Championship - WWE Hell in a Cell

It was a slow start but the back third was great and the ending was fantastic, especially the timing from Drew.

Same

And I wouldn't put it at a nominee but New Day/Rusev Day was pretty good too

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Another WMOTYC for Braun and Roman. The only good part was how stupid Roman looked running around the ring into the stairs.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Switchblade Jay White for the Wrestle Kingdom Title Shot - NJPW King of Pro-Wrestling 10/08

A near perfect representation of a pure face, a pure heel, and completely old-fashioned booking done absolutely right.

3rd for this, also HM for the Kenny/Ibushi/Cody triple threat and HM for Marty/KUSHIDA

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

achillesforever6 posted:

HM
Ricochet vs Pete Dunne vs Adam Cole for NXT North American Title NXT 10/10/18

Second. The call back to the moonsault head kick was really good and part of a great sequence.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
MOTYC Enzo vs WWE Security

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

MassRafTer posted:

The most logical way to do it is when a match is nominated everyone else on the forum who saw the match must rate it.

If the rating is above ****1/2, it becomes a MOTYC. If the average rating is between **** and ****1/2 it is a HMOTYC.

If the average rating falls below ***1/2 the person nominating it is probated. If it is below *** they are banned.

However if someone who rates the match is proven to not have seen the match but is attempting to get the nominating party punished, they must be banned.

If they saw the match and rate it more than *** lower than the average rating they will be probated for attempting to have the nominating party punished.

For WMOTYC the line starts at DUD. If the match is th

Please send all ratings in the mail to Jerusalem. Include cut outs of the appropriate number of stars. If it's winter send paper snowflakes.