Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
its like Seinfeld but he’s a YouTuber

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
(in fyad voice) like byob but good

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Rushi

by Smythe

blaise rascal posted:

(in fyad voice) like byob but good

dang i was 2 late

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
so what instead of being about rich people it's about new age poverty?

----------------

Peanut Butler

♬oh baby I hear those blues a-callin,♪

♪blue apron and casper beds♬

oh my

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Peanut Butler posted:

oh my

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

vanisher

Peanut Butler posted:

oh my

wearing a lampshade

Peanut Butler posted:

oh my

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
it's like weeds, but instead of weed its meth

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
wait, gently caress

Nosfereefer

it's just like the odysseus, except instead of ancient greece it's in silicon valley

Nosfereefer

its like gilgamesh but instead of seeking eternal life hes seeking more followers on youtube

Nosfereefer

it's like mary shelleys frankenstein but the monster is youth unemployment

Nosfereefer

it's like 1931s dracula but instead of bela lugosi its steve jobs, and instead of drinking blood hes stealing ideas

Nosfereefer

its like posting but instead of writing on a forum you are speaking to plp face to face

Nosfereefer

its just like the bible except instead of romans there are gundams

Harold Fjord

Chasterson posted:

It's like Friends but it's made absolutely clear that their friendships are surface level at best and the show is an exploration of each character's individual alienation

Ideas for episode titles:

The one where Racheal starts therapy

The one where Ross calls in sick then masturbates five times that day while watching Netflix

The one where Joey goes on a juice clense and nobody notices

The one where Pheobe decides not to go to the bar and just drinks at home

I love this.

It's like a joke but it's a monthly curated box of snacks.

cda

by Hand Knit

Nosfereefer posted:

Koishi Komeiji

Nosfereefer posted:

its like posting but instead of writing on a forum you are speaking to plp face to face

I was following you on the Gundams in the Bible stuff and the Meth stuff but on this one I'm afraid you've lost me. How would they see your av and sig? What if you're a really cool guy with lots of posts how is the person going to know? There's no way talking to someone face to face would work in real life. Impossible.

Nosfereefer

its like a life of depression followed by suicide, but theres a loveable side character

Nosfereefer

it's like the career of kurt cobaine, but instead of fame you all die alone and unknown

Nosfereefer

it's like happiness, but the opposite

Nosfereefer

it's just like your life but theres a future

Nosfereefer

it's like death, but you're still in bruges

Macnult

It’s like a fairy tale, but in a Boschian nightmare.

deep dish peat moss

All in the Family except Archie Bunker's family left him and he's miserable and lonely in his tiny studio apartment.

cda

by Hand Knit

deep dish peat moss posted:

All in the Family except Archie Bunker's family left him and he's miserable and lonely in his tiny studio apartment.

He moderates r/thedonald

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nosfereefer posted:

it's like the career of kurt cobaine, but instead of fame you all die alone and unknown

quickest way to nirvana right there boi

----------------

Nosfereefer

osirisisdead posted:

quickest way to nirvana right there boi

:eyepop:

Baller Ina
It’s like Superior Donuts but it’s a kolache shop

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

Nosfereefer posted:

Jesus: "Hey, do you wanna come to my last supper?"

Pontius Pilate: "I'll kill you."

• Locked thread