Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
It's just like Taxi except instead of Taxis they drive Uber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
It's just like Game of Thrones but its in EVE Online

cda

by Hand Knit
It's just like Community but it's a MOOC.

Android Blues

It's just like M.A.S.H. but it's one of the other countless, endless wars we fight and have kept fighting since, forever enmeshed like a clinging tick in the subdermis of the chapped teat of conflict. Blood flows forth in a milky spume to drown the world. Our eyes blind, sensing only heat, we cling, digging in harder, drawing out more blood, growing bloated and huge in the crater of abominated skin we've set up shop in. Hawkeye is a girl this time. We do a social issue with Klinger.

Android Blues

it's like Stacked but about a fuckin... big titty lady working in a kindle shop or whatever. Do people still like big titty ladies?

my powerful rival: Instead, it should be a big rear end lady. That's what they like now.

me: [internally] (gently caress!!)

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
It's like breaking bad but with home made candy

Twenty Four

It's like Star Wars but instead of spending most of their time at War, they spend most of their time Trekking about.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's like the olympics but you have to be over 65 years old to compete, because currently that's the fastest growing demographic in America

Could call it oldlympics

Chasterson fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jan 4, 2018

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
It's just like Fawlty Towers but with an AirBnB

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Android Blues posted:

it's like Stacked but about a fuckin... big titty lady working in a kindle shop or whatever. Do people still like big titty ladies?

my powerful rival: Instead, it should be a big rear end lady. That's what they like now.

me: [internally] (gently caress!!)

No, we still like big titty ladies, friend!

cda

by Hand Knit
It's just like Designing Women but they design webpages.

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
It's just like Star Trek except instead of the Enterprise they have my 2010 Ford Taurus.

Koishi Komeiji

Family Matters except Urkel is a rich soulless silicon valley bro who makes predatory apps that trick kids in to doing a bunch of microtransactions with their parents credit cards. When he gets caught Urkel still does his catchphrase "Did I do that?"

cda

by Hand Knit
"Loot boxes" in Urkel voice? Delicious.

Koishi Komeiji

Golden Girls except it's an anime.

Twenty Four

Bacon Taco posted:

It's just like Star Trek except instead of the Enterprise they have my 2010 Ford Taurus.

"This is your captain speaking, all hands to the bridge!"

*Everyone in the passenger seats piles up on my lap in the drivers seat*

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's like Friends but it's made absolutely clear that their friendships are surface level at best and the show is an exploration of each character's individual alienation

Ideas for episode titles:

The one where Racheal starts therapy

The one where Ross calls in sick then masturbates five times that day while watching Netflix

The one where Joey goes on a juice clense and nobody notices

The one where Pheobe decides not to go to the bar and just drinks at home

Chasterson fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jan 4, 2018

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

it's like seinfeld except set in a chat room

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

its like scrubs except jd is an actual JD and its set inside a huge corporate law firm and instead of helping people and saving lives jd elliot turk and carla are just conducting due diligence and privilege reviews for massive deals/litigations they dont understand or have any influence over and every week they learn a lesson about how little people actually care about whether they are doing a good job or not so long as they are racking up billable hours

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

It's like Cheers but there are no regulars, and the staff have no real defining characteristics.

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

It's like Cheers but there are no regulars, and the staff have no real defining characteristics.

and its a weed dispensary

SIDS Vicious

Manifisto posted:

its like scrubs except jd is an actual JD and its set inside a huge corporate law firm and instead of helping people and saving lives jd elliot turk and carla are just conducting due diligence and privilege reviews for massive deals/litigations they dont understand or have any influence over and every week they learn a lesson about how little people actually care about whether they are doing a good job or not so long as they are racking up billable hours

Is there still fantasy segments

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Sid Vicious posted:

Is there still fantasy segments

yes where they fantasize about the sweet embrace of death

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
It's like 30 Rock but instead it's "webisodes"

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Macnult

It's like Twilight Zone but with Apple products.

Starman Super DX

It's like Workaholics except with kratom

Tell me more!

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

It's like Twilight Zone but with Apple products.

Manifisto

it's like the original battlestar galactica except it's about mormonism

ty nesamdoom!

Koishi Komeiji

It's like Roseanne except everyone is always vaping

Starman Super DX

It's like Three's Company except everyone is gay

Tell me more!

Starman Super DX

It's like The Brady Bunch but actually it's about alimony.

Tell me more!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

It's like That 70s Show but it's nostalgic about the future

Manifisto

it's literally the jetsons but technology companies bid to have their logos put on the good inventions and their competitors' logos on the bad inventions

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit

Koishi Komeiji posted:

It's like Roseanne except everyone is always vaping

cda

by Hand Knit

Drink-Mix Man posted:

It's like That 70s Show but it's nostalgic about the future

Woah

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
It's like the Flintstones, but there's no dinosaurs because cavemen and dinosaurs did not coexist at the same time

Scroon

It's like Oceans 11 but they're stealing from a cryptocurrency exchange

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
It's like Blue Bloods but where black lives matter

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
It's like paying the ferryman to take you across the River Styx except of coins it's a decentralised imaginary currency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
It's like the seven labors of Heracles except it's 'the gig economy'

• Locked thread