Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
You need a gun sight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
LMG. 100 separate presents to give to the other side.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Don't sweat, y'all.

quote:

We have been investigating the reports about Blitz’s speed change, and we have found a data error that made him faster than initially intended. There is a mobility modifier for all shields that reduces the operator speed, and this was not active for Blitz at the launch of the Test Server. This will be fixed. His base speed will still be from a 2-speed operator, but his shield will bring a reduction to that speed. This reduction in speed will be live on the Test Servers as soon as we can confirm the fix; target is tomorrow.

Regarding the reports where Blitz can fire his pistol before the sprint animation is over, this is only viewable from first person and cannot be exploited. When in 3rd person Blitz will be exposed as normal when hip-firing his weapon, but the animation is more present due to the hand repositioning. We are working on a solution for a later patch to make the gameplay match the visual better.

There are other aspects of Blitz that we’re considering closely thanks to your feedback, but we need more time and gameplay stats to take decisions on those. We encourage you to test the Test Server build with the reduced speed and share your feedback on the Test Server subreddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6TTS/comments/7yy0wb/update_on_blitzs_speed_change/

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Castle barricades should be immune to fuze charges.

There, I said it.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Bilal posted:

This might be the buggiest I've seen a game on a new update. Nearly everything I've tried to do has been broken today.

New to Siege, eh?

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Legs Benedict posted:

seems like suppressed guns aren’t as useful as i thought they’d be in outbreak, either

I've found that it depends on whether or your friends are rolling suppressed too. Though the utility is mostly for moving between setpieces.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Kinda sad I'm never going to get to finish this

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
A tale in three acts:

Act 1

slap me and kiss me posted:

Kinda sad I'm never going to get to finish this

Act 2

Act 3

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Penpal posted:

So epi acknowledged your post with all the toxic shitheads, and then a mod took it down because it had usernames and poo poo? Hahaha classic

Yes, that's exactly it.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I think I beat you!

It shouldn't be a contest :smith:

Did ... did you win, or did you lose?

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Cav's silent step needs to be immune to Lion's scan.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Jack Trades posted:

gently caress no!
Cav's Silent Step needs to stop being immune to Jackal, is what it needs.

The worst opinion. Immortalized.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Jack Trades posted:

Let me guess.
Y'all are the people that are still upset about Jäger's ACOG?

Guessing wrong.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
I'd be into that, especially if the loot packs had ghostbuster uniforms to unlock.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
I still miss the Frost laser shotgun

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Jack Trades posted:

Does anyone know if it's possible to destroy double frost traps mid shield vault? I never seen anyone do it.

Back when I used to play frost, I was a huge fan of the double trap. I've never seen anyone destroy both.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Perfect in every way.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Drone is killable, but it's off-map until Lion summons it for a scan. Once the countdown starts, it's a valid target. Countdown ends, drone leaves.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Infected posted:

The leak made it sound more like a taser turret.

And we call it taser face.

Taser face? That's a stupid name.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
You gotta work with teammates. This isn't a solo game.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Doc and Rook rolling with GIGN shotguns in a close-quarters map is almost unfair.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Running single file into automatic weapons fire is never a winning strategy.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
How big is your monitor? Get a larger one.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
In that case, you're probably dealing with a combination of bad angles and peeker's advantage.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Discount on S1 operators - 360/15,000 renown for the next bit.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
S as in Syear one.

https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-335344-16/temporary-price-reduction-for-year-1-operators

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q3nGmrmOdk&t=90s

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
I for sure could have been better with the charges, but that was mostly posted for the breaching charge. All my fuziness actually pushed every single defender up to the 2nd floor to engage me, so I consider that a job (pretty) well done.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
I kinda feel like with the potential upcoming changes to how Thatcher works, Fuze might start getting more play as a gadget destroyer.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Fart Car '97 posted:

The only way to place poorly is to basically contribute nothing and lose all 10 rounds 0-4 which is actually pretty hard to given the variance of player skill in placements.

You've gotta actively make bad choices as defender, like not putting down gadgets and opening up walls going into the objective.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Casual's extra minute on the clock is the worst thing about the game.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Cav is a game changer 1 in 10 times.

Cap is a game changer much more frequently than that.

Cav is also way more fun.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
One important thing to know about Cav (and other operators generally) is that in addition to making different sounds on different surfaces, you will also make special sounds if you walk over debris.

Say you're walking on a wooden floor, you'll make the wooden floor sound. When you silent step, this noise is reduced a bunch. If you're silent stepping over a bunch of broken pottery, you still make louder broken pottery sounds.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Orv posted:

I think her pistol in particular suffers from terrible reg on its own, I can spam the entire mag at someone and finally down them on the last couple bullets from a couple feet away with no possible way to miss.

I do that routinely. In my case it's because I'm a terrible shot.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Orv posted:

Oh I'm not great, but if my silencer is in someone's colon I get a little suspicious of the hit reg.

What I've found helps is pausing for a split second between shots rather than magdumping as quick as possible; think three shots a second rather than six.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Kikas posted:

Holy poo poo:

The new throwing mechanics might be a bit busted.

Range: yes

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Cav panic is actually quite useful in ranked, as the baddies are generally perfectly willing to waste whole minutes trying to track you down rather than risk getting interrogated.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Yeah, that's fine, I don't think anyone here was talking about pro-league. Unless you're all pro-league players, then ignore me.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Agoat posted:

I play with a regular team and we just stack up for trades. I'd actually make the argument that confirming the kill is better in proper team play because you're so vulnerable during interrogations.

Down one, wait a few seconds for someone to come rescue, execute the first and down the second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
I'd make Cav actually silent when she's not walking on debris, not the 80-90% sound reduction she gets now, and have her make noise at normal volume when she steps on debris.