Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

DarkDobe posted:

How about making her stealth deplete only when she moves, too?

That would be great, though you'd have to think through how that would interact with Jackal's foot tracker, because right now if silent step is on, jackal can't ping her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Agoat posted:

I agree with the silence buff but I don't think she needs the depletion to pause when she stays still. It don't think the length of silent step has ever been an issue.

Okay, check it out. Forget the depletion, but let her activate it at any time, not just when it's at 100%

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

tjones posted:

Because nerd goons bitched about it two weeks ago. I have this conspiracy theory that Ubi employees read this thread and make knee jerk changes based on goon opinions.

If that is true get good at game dev, Ubi.

P sure we were saying buff cav.