Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know
So how do the placement matches work? I played a whole one as a boat anchor with people vastly beyond anything in casual. Do they toss you in high ranked games to determine placement?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

Danknificent posted:

All this science fiction technology and it never occurs to any of these operators that the most tactically significant gadget would be a 90s-era boombox.

They should have an operator who can drop one, but it's the big 80s ones and it blares In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

Jack Trades posted:

Sometimes when I'm frustrated I just feel the need to recite the 14 words.
It's not my fault. It's just the heat of the moment, you know.

I never meant to say those things to you
One thing I said that I would never do
A kill from you and I would fall from grace
And that would wipe this smile right from my face

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

Seeing "x has been banned due to Toxicity" is vastly more enjoyable then playing their crappy L4D mod mode.

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

Krataar posted:

Do we know what the Italian operators do?

Start on one side but switches to the other when they start losing.