Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coke
Jul 12, 2009

Minrad posted:

Retro steel gated behind outbreak packs is the first time I've been angry about loot boxes. :sigh:

Shame on you Ubi.
You wouldn't want it anyway since it makes every gun white since you can apply it to anything.

I just got it
:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coke
Jul 12, 2009

he1ixx posted:

Am I the only one who watches the Pro League for this game? It's fascinating stuff.

It is fasinating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gX-UDNe8ZA

*chooses basement in oregon as bombsites*
*setup defence on the second floor*

:shrug:

coke
Jul 12, 2009
Fuze on hostage maps are like extra fun self challenges when you are bored.

You will master the puck spread physics after a few rounds.

coke
Jul 12, 2009
Why are people so mad when you use recruit in a ranked match?

Trying to do the first 10 placement matches and the other team keep on owning us as recruit so there must be a good reason to use them right?

The GSG shotty is great as recruit too.

coke
Jul 12, 2009
So if you win as recruits then it's purely because your skills, and if you lose then it's no big deal and no one was taking you seriously anyway.

Sounds like a win win for you to choose recruit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coke
Jul 12, 2009

please dont cyberbully someone who is obviously worse than you at bideo james