Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
Teamkilling and rage quitters are a bigger problem, but I guess you can't solve that problem easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream

I AM BRAWW posted:

Is there an optimal attachements, post or something regarding which guns don’t actually lose like shots to kill with silencer?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/6p5o30/barrel_attachments_guide_including_recommended/?st=JC5QGXBE&sh=95cb8622

Silencers aren't really worth it except a few select guns because losing damage is such a big deal.

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream

The Bananana posted:

Sorry, for clarification, could I get some critiquing?
I know I mostly just got lucky.
Can I get some feedback of what I did right and what I did wrong from you guys?

I don't think focusing so much on drones early is really worth it, better to just set up reinforcements and jam them. I would also stop running across a room with a wide open window like that, you're asking to be killed.